Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Hello !

In response to my webform inquiry CIC sent me the following email,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to inform you that the permanent residence application has been approved. A correspondence will be sent to advise you of this decision.

You will be invited to send your passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa. The officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which you will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.

Does this mean that I’m close to getting ppr request? If yes , then approximately how much more time will it take to receive ppr? Can someone please help me in understanding this?
Thank you

Reactions: Belarusian

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hello !

In response to my webform inquiry CIC sent me the following email,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to inform you that the permanent residence application has been approved. A correspondence will be sent to advise you of this decision.

You will be invited to send your passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa. The officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which you will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.

Does this mean that I’m close to getting ppr request? If yes , then approximately how much more time will it take to receive ppr? Can someone please help me in understanding this?
Thank you
What's there to understand ?

"You will be invited to send your passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa"
PPR in a few days congrats

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
What's there to understand ?

"You will be invited to send your passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa"
PPR in a few days congrats
Just wanted to understand if ppr is the only next step and how much time it will take to receive ppr. Thank you for your help.

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Congrats..
Would you mind sharing your timeline? Please
App received: 26 May 2017
Refused: 03 Oct 2018
Appealed:20 Oct 2018
Approved in ADR( Alternative dispute resolution) : 16 April 2019
Re-medical and updated forms requested: 14 May 2019
Security check started: 12 June 2019

CIC response to my webform inquiry: 23 Nov 2019 ( application approved)