+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application approved?

Khris6

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Hello, everyone! I just want to know if my visa application has been approved? I submitted my paper application last July 21 and successfully linked it online last July 25. Earlier, I received an e-mail from cic.gc.ca saying that my application has been updated. Upon checking my account, there are no correspondences but my application status had some changes like under "Final Decision" it says "Your application was approved". Then under "Document Status" there is a Counterfoil Document Number and its expiration is on July 2, 2022. Is it safe to assume that my application was approved? I tracked my application through VFS but it still says that my application is being processed in Canada Visa Office. Thank you for whatever insights you will share. :)

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Hello, everyone! I just want to know if my visa application has been approved? I submitted my paper application last July 21 and successfully linked it online last July 25. Earlier, I received an e-mail from cic.gc.ca saying that my application has been updated. Upon checking my account, there are no correspondences but my application status had some changes like under "Final Decision" it says "Your application was approved". Then under "Document Status" there is a Counterfoil Document Number and its expiration is on July 2, 2022. Is it safe to assume that my application was approved? I tracked my application through VFS but it still says that my application is being processed in Canada Visa Office. Thank you for whatever insights you will share. :)
It is approved, stamped on your passport and expiry date is July 2, 2022.
Be patient and Congrats!
What was the purpose of visit and where did you apply from?

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Congratulations :)
Could you please share which documents you submitted,nationality and country of residence ?

Khris6

Star Member
Jul 8, 2016
Thank you for your responses.

My purpose of visit are "family visit and tourism". I am from the Philippines :)

The documents I submitted were:

1. Cover letter;
2. My Certificate of Membership to the BAR since I am a lawyer by profession;
3. I have a booked flight in November to Vietnam and Bangkok so I included that one too. My intended trip to Canada is in October;
4. 4-month paystubs;
5. Certificate of Compensation and Employment;
6. Vehicle registration;
7. 3-year Income Tax Return;
8. 4-month bank statements and bank certificate;
9. Day-to-day itinerary with estimate expenses;
10. Travel history in tabular form (visited only South East Asian countries);
11. Invitation letter from my uncle and aunt since I will be staying with them; their Citizenship cards; passports and my photos with them when they visited here in the Philippines; and
12. Leave Form

My requested stay is for 10 days :)

Shaweta

Aug 5, 2018
Thank you for your responses.

My purpose of visit are "family visit and tourism". I am from the Philippines :)

The documents I submitted were:

1. Cover letter;
2. My Certificate of Membership to the BAR since I am a lawyer by profession;
3. I have a booked flight in November to Vietnam and Bangkok so I included that one too. My intended trip to Canada is in October;
4. 4-month paystubs;
5. Certificate of Compensation and Employment;
6. Vehicle registration;
7. 3-year Income Tax Return;
8. 4-month bank statements and bank certificate;
9. Day-to-day itinerary with estimate expenses;
10. Travel history in tabular form (visited only South East Asian countries);
11. Invitation letter from my uncle and aunt since I will be staying with them; their Citizenship cards; passports and my photos with them when they visited here in the Philippines; and
12. Leave Form

My requested stay is for 10 days :)
Hi I am Shweta Verma from India. I am also lawyer by profession and doing self practice.
1. I need your help that what to show for " leave ".
2. Also pls guide me what is compensation certificate and how you show monthly pay as there is no fix salary but yes I have a current a/c of my profession.