+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application approved without doing medical

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Hi

We are in a very confusing state. I applied for my mother in law super visa. 01 week back we received medical request, which she has not done up till now, but today i received another message for Canada immigration authority stating that her application is being approved and send her passport for visa. what does it mean.

should she still needs to go for medical or the latest request of passport submission over ruled the prior request of medical. Please suggest

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Is medical required for her country? If it is she should probably still do it to avoid the potential of getting discovered and denied entry.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi

We are in a very confusing state. I applied for my mother in law super visa. 01 week back we received medical request, which she has not done up till now, but today i received another message for Canada immigration authority stating that her application is being approved and send her passport for visa. what does it mean.

should she still needs to go for medical or the latest request of passport submission over ruled the prior request of medical. Please suggest
Medicals are necessary for super visa applications.

IMO, there are two possibilities if she has been asked to submit her passport:
1. She had done her medicals for a previous visa application/extended stay and those medicals are still valid, or

2. She has been approved for a TRV instead of a super visa