+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Approved, waiting for COPR- Let's gather here

Airbus320neo

Mar 25, 2022
Creating a thread for those of us who have passed the PPR stage and are waiting for COPR.

FSW-O
Application Approved April 28th
VO- Hong Kong
COR- China
From Visa-exempt country (no stamping required)

Heathcote

Mar 22, 2022
Creating a thread for those of us who have passed the PPR stage and are waiting for COPR.

FSW-O
VO- Hong Kong
COR- China
If you submit too soon after you got your PPR, it might take 2 weeks and if submitted after a week, might get back within a week . In my case, I submitted the passports after 15 days of PPR and I got it stamped in 6 days.

calyve1216

May 27, 2022

FSW-O
VO- Hong Kong
COR- China
Did you get a remedical request? For some reason I got my PPR in March but then I heard nothing until April, when they requested a remedical. It’s like they forgot my medicals expired…? My COR and VO is also Hong Kong.

Moh.Elbaba

Sep 28, 2020
Hi Guys,

I Got my CoPR (Aug '20 ITA) and I am planning my landing, however, I cannot permanently yet. If on landing, I am asked by the immigration officer should I be telling that I am coming for 2 weeks now and later on will be moving for good? Or I should be going for good from the first landing?

Thanks,

Airbus320neo

Mar 25, 2022
Did you get a remedical request? For some reason I got my PPR in March but then I heard nothing until April, when they requested a remedical. It’s like they forgot my medicals expired…? My COR and VO is also Hong Kong.
Yes, I got my remedical first and then PPR.

Airbus320neo

Mar 25, 2022
I believe you can, it's called a soft landing. How long did your COPR take after PPR?

J1ven

Mar 17, 2022
FSW-O
26 May: Ready for visa
30 May: Documents arrived at Hong Kong VO
No stamping required

Awaiting COPR

J1ven

Mar 17, 2022
Let me know when you get COPR, It's been over a month since approval and two webforms, no response from HKVO.
WIll do, you let us know too if you get it.

One month is a lot longer than I expected. At the VFS, I was told to expect around 1-2 weeks.