+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application approved, but no approval letter.

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
I applied through vfs Karachi (paper based) but later linked my application online. My application got approved today and i got confirmation letter today as well.

Tylenstar_247

Nov 10, 2016
I applied on 27th January 2017. Got medical request on 9th June. Medical completed on 20th June. Medical passed on 10th July. Delay came in because of Eid holidays in between. Application approved on 3rd August

Aug 2, 2017
Hi
My technical issue is marked as read. I also got an email stating that there is no changes in my application. This is so confusing. I will PM you my phone number so that we can discuss this in real time.
hi i am facing with same issue can u please help me with how did u over come from this problem its been 10 days for my approval and i need to submit passport but original passport request message is missing. Thanks in advance.

Aug 2, 2017
Its been around 10 days. I reported it as a technical issue. Don't we need to submit the passport in 30 days after status change?
Hi same thing i was facing with its been 10 days for my approval and i need to submit passport how can i get original passport request message? Please help me . Thanks in advance

albyjose

Jan 31, 2016
Guys, if anyone is facing this issue, you need to email delhi high commission immediately. I have mentioned the email address in earlier posts. You can call them too, they will provide you with the email address.

chandana9

Aug 9, 2017
Hello, I have applied online.

My Final decision status says "application was approved,send us the passport to finalize your application. Check your messages for details"

But I have not received any messages or emails regarding the same. VFS won't accept my passport without the approval letter. How to proceed?
Hi.. im also facing same problem.. did you get any solution ??

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
I am in the same situation. Any updates you did receive guys?
I am in the same situation. Is anyone get the letter ? How many days after final decision approved. My application final status updated on Monday as approved, but there is no passport request letter in online account. Please help .

yhome

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Just heads up, I have reported a technical issue and I have received the letter after 3 hours or so.

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
Just heads up, I have reported a technical issue and I have received the letter after 3 hours or so.
I already raised technical issues yesterday.
The only difference the application status is under progress and final decision is approved.
Tried to contact embassy but there is no such help.
Please let me know.

Tiny1

Nov 23, 2017
Which processer done by you to get passport request letter? and how many days you did you get a letter?
pl answer because same problem with me now.

gaganmann1992

Star Member
Oct 21, 2017
Hi i am really too much worried because i also got updation in my cic account that your application has been approved and i have to send the passport to finalise the process but i didnot get any mail regarding this so can you please help me

Bumblee

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi i am really too much worried because i also got updation in my cic account that your application has been approved and i have to send the passport to finalise the process but i didnot get any mail regarding this so can you please help me
When you got the update? And applied on ?