+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with scores between 350 - 400

julian2ad

Feb 3, 2015
my dear aspiring immigrants,why are you people worried,if you are destined to be one out there skiing,definitely fortune will favour you. these numbers are all B.S.just think of a situation in which if after getting ITA ,the CIC decides to call of this years immigration because of forth coming elections or anything of that sort.nothing is certain,just knowing others CRS will get you sleepless nights.just relax buddy's .Everyone will c the so called Canaan promised land..

Rounak

Jan 24, 2015
julian2ad said:
my dear aspiring immigrants,why are you people worried,if you are destined to be one out there skiing,definitely fortune will favour you. these numbers are all B.S.just think of a situation in which if after getting ITA ,the CIC decides to call of this years immigration because of forth coming elections or anything of that sort.nothing is certain,just knowing others CRS will get you sleepless nights.just relax buddy's .Everyone will c the so called Canaan promised land..

Guys lets create wats aap group........I am also between 350 - 400

My number is +91 9011017907

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
following this thread. me and my wife's score is betwee 350-400.

do you guys thinks its worth it to spend around 210US dollars for an additional 8pts for WES?

or another $200 for my ielts?

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
My score is 372.. lets wait for 3rd draw.

dhaval85

Feb 13, 2015
Guys i have got 356...but waiting for 4th or 5th draw...application number are high so chances seems to be less at third draw...what you guys say?

Rounak

Jan 24, 2015
fpnc2983 said:
following this thread. me and my wife's score is betwee 350-400.

do you guys thinks its worth it to spend around 210US dollars for an additional 8pts for WES?

or another $200 for my ielts?

I have a same question...I can add 15 to 20 more points to my profile.....is it worth spending for these points????

I think be end of year cut off will drop down to 350- 400....

Naviz

Dec 3, 2014
Following Guys...Will ECA document add another points, other than just selecting education qualification ? And, I have a certification from digial marketing academy of Canada via their online programme,will it add any points to me file?

Mazher Ahmed

Jul 17, 2014
Hi
I got over all ielts band 7
Reading 7.5
Listening 7
speaking 6
writing 6.5

I need to know if I make a profile on CIC for Canadian express entry and later on i get better score in ielts, should i am able to update my ielts score on Candadian express entry profile . As i am thinking to give one more try to get better score in ielts. My total points are 374

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Hi Fellows,
I need to know how do you make 400 points in Express Entry. My docs are all ready to be sent. IELTS done, ECA Done, Experience Letters Done. Everything is done.
my Score is 338. Any hope? How do I increase my points to 400??? Who are the people with 400 Score? What qualifications they have???
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

ECA report - Bachelors 4 years
Work Experience 8+ years
IELTS (S:8,W:6.5,L:6.5,R:6) Overall band 7 IELTS.

Kindly let me know how to get PNP (Provincial Nominee Program). I guess that is the only option. Getting a Job in Canada while sitting abroad is IMPOSSIBLE. Even if you get a Job who will wait for 6 months to get you on board?

Please help guys !

Regards,
Mark Adams

Teeeeeeee

May 27, 2015
Look at this small difference between you and i, but my score is 382.

ECA report - Bachelors 4 years
Work Experience 3+ years
IELTS (S:8,W:7.5,L:7.5,R:6.5) Overall band 7.5 IELTS.

Its the accumulation of these small things that are making points even higher..

kaykulkarni87

Jun 22, 2015
Hey All,

I have 377 Points after having an IELTS score of 8.5 Band (Thanks to a good for nothing Post Graduation from The IIPM that WES did not recognize) The way CRS Scores are falling for an ITA, we guys can keep some basic hope! So... fingers crossed and hoping for the best!

But what do you guys think, would people from our score range get job offers from the job bank? know or heard of anyone getting an offer form the jobbank?

Regards,
Kay

PS. For Arindam Chaudhary's IIPM Grads from India - WES Does Not Recognize Graduation / Post Graduation from IIPM, you would not get any points for these good for nothing PG Diplomas!