IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
kaykulkarni87 said:
Hey All,

I have 377 Points after having an IELTS score of 8.5 Band (Thanks to a good for nothing Post Graduation from The IIPM that WES did not recognize) The way CRS Scores are falling for an ITA, we guys can keep some basic hope! So... fingers crossed and hoping for the best!

But what do you guys think, would people from our score range get job offers from the job bank? know or heard of anyone getting an offer form the jobbank?

Regards,
Kay

PS. For Arindam Chaudhary's IIPM Grads from India - WES Does Not Recognize Graduation / Post Graduation from IIPM, you would not get any points for these good for nothing PG Diplomas!
How do you guys all know your scores?? Is it through the sample calculators or does CIC give you your official score once you have applied?

jaci5_

Jul 21, 2015
Push611 said:
my score is 365

Hi Push611

We're rocking the same boat. I also have 365 CRS points. Sometimes it gets disappointing, but on the other hand, I'm continuously praying to get an ITA if not soon, hopefully before year 2015 ends.

charlesjosus

Oct 1, 2015
Hi guys,
My CRS ponit also 350.
Do the applicants with 350 CRS points stand a chance to be picked up? What is your opinion based on the current trend? ??? :D

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
hello guys... anybody home? I hope you guys got nomination already. I still wait for my SINP nomination. Really no hope for less than 400 points.

Gujjje

Apr 30, 2016
kaykulkarni87 said:
Hey All,

I have 377 Points after having an IELTS score of 8.5 Band (Thanks to a good for nothing Post Graduation from The IIPM that WES did not recognize) The way CRS Scores are falling for an ITA, we guys can keep some basic hope! So... fingers crossed and hoping for the best!

But what do you guys think, would people from our score range get job offers from the job bank? know or heard of anyone getting an offer form the jobbank?

Regards,
Kay

hello KAY did you send your IIPM degree for Assessment and was it rejected ? or do you know any one for whom there was no equivalent asssesment?

PS. For Arindam Chaudhary's IIPM Grads from India - WES Does Not Recognize Graduation / Post Graduation from IIPM, you would not get any points for these good for nothing PG Diplomas!