+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

akshayCanada

Dec 18, 2017
Hi Team,

I am from India.
I have CLB 9, CRS 381
BE Electronics 6 years experience as Sr. Software Engineer (NOC 2171 I guess).
29 years age.

Any chances of getting ITA? or Should I try for PNP. If so, which state?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi Team,

I am from India.
I have CLB 9, CRS 381
BE Electronics 6 years experience as Sr. Software Engineer (NOC 2171 I guess).
29 years age.

Any chances of getting ITA? or Should I try for PNP. If so, which state?
Ontario- let's just hope that they nominate you. In the interim, work on your IELTS scores again, if possible.

sinhaamit1989

Jul 10, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Team,

I am Amit Sinha from India.I am a software engineer with 5+ yrs of experience .My CRS is 387 with IELTS score as below
L - 8.5
R -7.5
S -7
W-6.5

Can anyone from this team tell me what all options are available for me for Canada immigration with score.It would also be great if you could tell me the way to improve ielts writing because I am short of only .5 in writing for band 7.Please help me with your experience.

Regards
Amit Sinha

ripsarkar

Dec 29, 2017
My score is 338 without spouse. my NOC is 2175. Btech, 10 years exp.

Please tell me in which province I should apply for pnp

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hi
I am from india
MBA and BE in IT.
My ielts score is
Listening 7 reading 7 speaking 8 writing 6
In express entry my points are 367.
What are the options by which I can increase my points?
Will I be eligible for PR CANADA?
Can I apply for Ontario PNP?
ANY OTHER OPTION
I hope you already got it.. but in case you have't, here is the secret... Your IELTS score isn't right. IELTS score of this following will bring drastic change to your CRS.
Listening 8 reading 7 speaking 7 writing 7 .
So improve it.

nitinpunj15

Dec 19, 2017
Hi my CRS Score is 375 come under NOC 2282 does i have chance of getting invitation from Ontario or any other PNP kindly suggest.

Satyas991

Feb 9, 2018
Hi ,

My spouse has created an express entry profile and the total CRS is 384 , with dependent spouse that is me(includes my IELTS, education, work experiecne).
She has B.E, got CLB 8 in IELTS, and roughly about 4.5 years of experience. Her ECA got evaluated for B.E only not for post secondary i.e not for 10+2 .
Could you please let me know is 10+2 evaluation is really needed to increase the CRS score ? I am not sure whether WES does the evaluation of the same and IRCC really considers this to give more points.

The reason I am posting this question is due to the following that I saw in CIC website:

"Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer " - points awarded is 13 and for "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" is 25 . So my understanding is having 10+2 ECA adds 12 more points .

While creating her profile I thought for education she will get 25 , but only got 13 . Is my understating right ?

Can Bachelor degree holders who have done 10+2+3 can only claim 13 points after getting their bachelor's ECA? To my understanding it is 25 , could you please shed some light ? Also what options does Bachelor's degree holder have to improve CRS (apart from doing masters or getting CLB 9) ?

HoldingOnToHisPromise

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi eveyone! Just need your advise on my partner's application. His CRS score is 341 and under NOC 6221. He is thinking about SINP or Morden. Which between the two is a better option for PNP?

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Dear all,
could u pl answer my question
what is the meaning and criteria to be selected for FSWP? also
what is the difference between all of these FSWP, CEC, FSTP
tx[/QUOTE}

Hi

FSW - IF U CAN SCORE 6 AND ABOVE IN UR IELTS IN EACH BAND
CEC - IF U HAVE ONE YEAR OF CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE
FSTP - IF UR IELTS SCORE BELOW 6 IN EACH UR IN THIS CRITERIA

TO BE SELECTED IN EE PROFILE U SHOULD SATISFY THE SIX SELECTION FACTOR AND SCORE ABOVE 67 UR IN EE

HOPE THIS IS HOW I UNDERSTAND. PLS LET ME KNOW IF ANY CORRECTIONS

CHEERS

Reactions: ayhab1982