VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meanwhile I got my PNP nomination and that change my score to over 900+. I also got ITA and send out my application.
Good luck to everybody.
Check out all provinces for PNP. Score between 300 and 350 is way too low to be even amended with higher language test score.

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
Hi My Dears, Best way to Canada is a Study visa. If you are aged over may be will not work. But once you are approved for a study visa you will be here in a year. Your spouse can work for a full time job. You can work a few hours in a period of time. After your course You can stay and try jobs. If you get a full time job, You won the match. You can apply for a PR and your life would be settle here. Around 20,000 CAD need for a 1 year course+family expense. In your tax return filing after getting a job, can claim your course fee. They will return an amount which depends on your income. And also you can try scholarships. I saw lots of people already here through this way. Good Luck to all....

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
joms said:
Hi My Dears, Best way to Canada is a Study visa. If you are aged over may be will not work. But once you are approved for a study visa you will be here in a year. Your spouse can work for a full time job. You can work a few hours in a period of time. After your course You can stay and try jobs. If you get a full time job, You won the match. You can apply for a PR and your life would be settle here. Around 20,000 CAD need for a 1 year course+family expense. In your tax return filing after getting a job, can claim your course fee. They will return an amount which depends on your income. And also you can try scholarships. I saw lots of people already here through this way. Good Luck to all....
Hello Joms for sharing. Did you try this route? I just have a question because I am confused. I would like to try to apply for EE after study. Is postgraduate diploma for one year and Masters degree for one year same points in EE? Thanks.

vishnudin

Dec 17, 2016
There was a draw on 11-Jan-2017.
Total ITA issued - 3,334
Minimum CRS - 459
Which was 10 points lesser than the previous draw (4th Jan 2017)
Hope CRS will get below 350 in 6 months ::)

YousefNaser

Dec 17, 2016
Liliiiiii said:
Hi, my score is 346 .
I think we have no chance at all :(
Do not know what to do to raise the points :(

How can we can a nomination?
Hello there,

The main things that CRS points rely on are:
-How many years of work experience and the NOC code (Preferably 3 or more years)
-Your education (a Master's degree or a PhD are preferable)
and one more important factor,
-Your language score, it can make a huge difference.

so work on these factors to increase your score, with the right combination you can get to around 475 points without a job offer.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually several PNP programs do not require certain CRS score to be achieved. Most of them have just minimum requirements.

When it comes to this group. Waiting for ITA with the score below 400 is like waiting for 30th of February to happen.

Reactions: ayhab1982