zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ yes you can do that. but in the event that more than 1 province nominated you, you should only accept one nomination.

Jun 28, 2016
Dear Friends

Firstly, as per CRS calculator my scores is come between 340 to 350 which much less than recent draws, kindly suggest is there any chance for this scores.............whats the chances for this CRS scores

Secondly, can i go for Quebec Mon project if i am elgible for that, pls suggest

thirdly, my wife is MCA, Mtech and she is computer faculity can I make her MAIN APPLICANT in Quebec program and in Express entry myself would be main applicant, is it possible that in one programe my wife is main applicant and in other myself or it should be same applicant in both program

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ apply for PNPs and for a job. It will increase your points when successful.

neerajsharma

May 26, 2016
Can anyone let me know, what provinces are currently open for PNPs...
I want to apply for Alberta but i dont have any job offer from the canadian (alberta) employer.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys I invite you to add your CRS Scores details to the CRS Tracker. there is a report in the tracker to estimate upcoming score, the more entries in the tracker the better accuracy of the report.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
neerajsharma said:
Can anyone let me know, what provinces are currently open for PNPs...
I want to apply for Alberta but i dont have any job offer from the canadian (alberta) employer.
wait for SINP, it will open soon without prior notice. Try also PEI PNP, NB, and NS PNPs all are open now. OINP will open by November. AB needs job offer to get in. So try the others :) good luck!

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
zen2x said:
wait for SINP, it will open soon without prior notice. Try also PEI PNP, NB, and NS PNPs all are open now. OINP will open by November. AB needs job offer to get in. So try the others :) good luck!
Hi Zen2x,

Can a post secondary 2 year diploma holder apply for OINP. have one year full time contract paid job experience in NOC A and now the same company is planning to hire permanently. Whereas employer doesn't wanna go through LMIA stuff. Please advice.
I know a post grad, master or phd degree holders qualifies not sure about post secondary

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^criteria for OINP is at least 400 points CRS. So if you get these points with your credential then you're in. You better consult CRS calculator for your query.

neerajsharma

May 26, 2016
Reply to my query...--wait for SINP, it will open soon without prior notice. Try also PEI PNP, NB, and NS PNPs all are open now. OINP will open by November. AB needs job offer to get in. So try the others Smiley good luck!

I guess... NB, NS are not open yet...please let me know if not so...

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
For work experience- does your letter have to match exactly to the job description for the category being applied to?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ not exactly as in word for word, but should be about 70% similar or more.

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
SMCANADAVISA said:
Reading all your posts I want to say that just stay hopeful and have patience. Of all the ITAs I strongly believe only 60% will get PR. So the government will have no choice but to look out for people outside Canada next. One of the prime reasons for having EE was to allow people from outside more transparency. And soon they will set up the Job Bank with employers. Who knows then you might get an offer? It's a long way, but hopes never die.
Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the BCPNP. I wonder if you could answer them.

1. I know that it states that you need a job offer for all except for those who have studied in Canada, can one still apply?
2. Similarly, for the direct related work- can we get points for the work done outside Canada?
3. How close should the job titles and description match the NOC?
4. If we receive the nomination, do we have to apply for the job in the NOC we applied?
5. Also, regarding the EE skilled worker, we have to provide the police certificates - does that have an expiration date?

I would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you loads.