zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
To tell you honestly, having a score lower than 400, or even lower that 450 has a low chance of getting an ITA if you wait for the draws. Try applying for PNPs so you can get additional 600 points in your CRS. With this you will have better chance to be given ITA.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
zen2x said:
To tell you honestly, having a score lower than 400, or even lower that 450 has a low chance of getting an ITA if you wait for the draws. Try applying for PNPs so you can get additional 600 points in your CRS. With this you will have better chance to be given ITA.
Hi,

I am looking for some advice. I have completed 2 year post sec diploma and will gain 1 year NOC A job experience in 2 months from now. I have calculated my points which didn't seems to go more than 385. Is there any way I can increase my points. LMIA doesn't seems be an option as my employer is not willing to. My highest education is the diploma I have completed in canada after my post sec education from back home. I am not sure if I even qualify for PNP. Any advice will be appreciated.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ as i have already mentioned from that quoted post of yours, PNPs will give you additional 600 points. So have a look at the provinces where you will fit. And then you can get nomination from them. Every province has different policies, so it is better for you to do some research first. Good Luck!

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ here it is... http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ee-applicants-with-score-400-to-450-lets-connect-here-t287701.825.html

KGOPINATH

May 23, 2016
:(
Hi guys,

I have been following this thread since couple of days from page 1 and i wish all of you including me, BEST WISHES and lets hope we all will get our ITAs.

But there is something called REALITY. Are we really gonna get the ITA ? Well, like most of them said "NO", because our scores are too low and we have not seen any draws until now, in which the points dropped below 451. But still, we are aspirant and hopes for the best.

Instead, CIC should make a clear stand, that the minimum cut off for this year will be 400 or 500 or whatever, so that we can do a preliminary assessment and thus, prepare accordingly if qualified.
But what is happening is, even candidates with 100 or 200 scores are also applying. The word "applying" seems easy, but there is a lot of hard work and procedures to meet, even to apply and get in the pool.
Whatever score that one manages to get within his/her limitations, is by the expense of their hard earned money and time.

Don't you guys think so ?

Still those who are eligible and below 450 are still waiting, after two year again ielts, again waiting. But for how long ? and still CIC updates going on "we intends for a lakh of PRs this year"

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigrate to Australia option

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/australia-immigration-t428290.0.html

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
KGOPINATH said:
:(
Hi guys,

I have been following this thread since couple of days from page 1 and i wish all of you including me, BEST WISHES and lets hope we all will get our ITAs.

But there is something called REALITY. Are we really gonna get the ITA ? Well, like most of them said "NO", because our scores are too low and we have not seen any draws until now, in which the points dropped below 451. But still, we are aspirant and hopes for the best.

Instead, CIC should make a clear stand, that the minimum cut off for this year will be 400 or 500 or whatever, so that we can do a preliminary assessment and thus, prepare accordingly if qualified.
But what is happening is, even candidates with 100 or 200 scores are also applying. The word "applying" seems easy, but there is a lot of hard work and procedures to meet, even to apply and get in the pool.
Whatever score that one manages to get within his/her limitations, is by the expense of their hard earned money and time.

Don't you guys think so ?

Still those who are eligible and below 450 are still waiting, after two year again ielts, again waiting. But for how long ? and still CIC updates going on "we intends for a lakh of PRs this year"
there are better chances for PNP applications so you will get 600 points more in your CRS. It is better to take the chance there than wait for the draws (if it will ever be lowered to less than 400).

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
zen2x said:
there are better chances for PNP applications so you will get 600 points more in your CRS. It is better to take the chance there than wait for the draws (if it will ever be lowered to less than 400).
ok

Ajkme

Jun 27, 2016
zen2x said:
Hi, ive been reading a lot and im just curious why some people doesnt want to apply as pnp?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ technically, applying for PNP takes longer than being drawn from the EE pool. So if you have high CRS points (say 460<), you have better chances. However, if you have low CRS points then you will have to try applying for PNP, otherwise you might wait forever to be drawn.

Ajkme

Jun 27, 2016
zen2x said:
^ technically, applying for PNP takes longer than being drawn from the EE pool. So if you have high CRS points (say 460<), you have better chances. However, if you have low CRS points then you will have to try applying for PNP, otherwise you might wait forever to be drawn.
If I got it right, you wont be drawn in EE anymore once you apply for pnp?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ no. After you have applied for PNP and be nominated, you will have additional 600 points in your CRS points. Then you will be drawn for ITA in EE stage. That is why I said, being drawn directly from the pool is faster, because you don't need to apply for PNP anymore. However, if you have low points you have no chance of getting drawn hence the PNP application.

Ajkme

Jun 27, 2016
zen2x said:
^ no. After you have applied for PNP and be nominated, you will have additional 600 points in your CRS points. Then you will be drawn for ITA in EE stage. That is why I said, being drawn directly from the pool is faster, because you don't need to apply for PNP anymore. However, if you have low points you have no chance of getting drawn hence the PNP application.
Thank you, got that :)

I have another inquiry, can you apply pnp for all provinces and just wait for whichever province will accept you?