+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

iamboyboy

May 6, 2016
Hello! New here. my husband just filed and Express Entry profile with CRS points of 340 only.
I reviewed Provincial Nominee Programs and we can apply for Saskatchewan's SINP, however it is closed.
can anybody know when it can be available again? Thanks in advance!

mumbai5

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
iamboyboy said:
Hello! New here. my husband just filed and Express Entry profile with CRS points of 340 only.
I reviewed Provincial Nominee Programs and we can apply for Saskatchewan's SINP, however it is closed.
can anybody know when it can be available again? Thanks in advance!
you need to regularly monitor the website. in 2015, they started accepting from June 2015 to about 15 July.

Regards,
Mumbai5

Rashika06

Dec 8, 2015
Hi ,
My score is 354 and I applied for SINP last year (Sept) Received out come in Jan: ineligible, insufficient work experience
Reapplying to SINP.
Now trying to apply for New Brunswick PNP under spouses details.
Needed to know: Can a couple (husband and wife) both have a CIC account each? Is this possible?
I have created an account for him but it says 'ineligible'
Please advise. My cic account expires in Aug 2016

Rashika06

Dec 8, 2015
Hi Andycan!
My husband has not received a job offer from new Brunswick.
The New Brunswick PNP has his occupation as an "In Demand" job. He has 10yrs of experience in this position. he has a degree with WES credential, and IELTS.
I read about the road shows that are being held in Egypt for manager positions in demand in New Brunswick
I have emailed an EOI form to New Brunswick and downloaded the PNP application. But, the PNP application requires a CIC EE profile number and the jobseekers code.
Thus far only my EE profile number is eligible and live.
What do I do, fill in the application for him with my EE profile number?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Niharika Kaur said:
Hello,

Can someone please share the link where you guys can check the CRS Score on the CIC Website.

Thanks

Are you talking about how to check your points or how to check all the past draws?

1. Google CRS tools and select applicable options to calculate your points, or

2. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp for current and past draws

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Niharika Kaur said:
hello BA2Lamaz..
No.. i wanted the link where one can calculate their CRS Score on cic website...

Thanks.
Here you go. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

thrigunm

May 16, 2016
Hello Folks,

this is a very good forum to discuss CRS 300-350..thanks to the owner for creating this
I too fall under 300-350 CRS points.

Are we guys going to be lucky in getting ITA in this year??
I have lost hopes almost..trying for jobs in the job bank form 4 months but no responses/no match to my profile.

Looking for good suggestions form experience guys in this group

Thanks,
Thrigun

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thrigunm said:
Hello Folks,

this is a very good forum to discuss CRS 300-350..thanks to the owner for creating this
I too fall under 300-350 CRS points.
A score of 300-350 certainly will not get you ITA through Express Entry / Federal Skilled Worker. You need to increase your points significantly or look into PNP.

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
scylla said:
A score of 300-350 certainly will not get you ITA through Express Entry / Federal Skilled Worker. You need to increase your points significantly or look into PNP.
is it easy to get PNP