+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello,

I am trying to find my correct CSR score to apply for PR in FSWP. Can someone please guide me, I am getting different scores in different calculators online.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ay238

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
deepalivg said:
Hi Asivad,
Thanks for stepping in. ECA report says - Two bachelor's Degree (Four years)
If you have Two bachelors degrees, did you enter both as bachelors degree or did you enter the second one as two or more degrees (one of them should be more than three years)? Because that is how two degrees are supposed to be entered.

vicky125

Jul 21, 2015
Hi All,

I am in EE pool with just 343 points and really worried..I was trying for SINP but looks like its closed now. Which PNP is open now who can take candidates without job offer as well?

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
vicky125 said:
Hi All,

I am in EE pool with just 343 points and really worried..I was trying for SINP but looks like its closed now. Which PNP is open now who can take candidates without job offer as well?
job offer??

zzit

Mar 8, 2016
Hi Everyone..

I am heading to create EE profile as WES and IELTS in hands now but facing following issue, required advice on the below:

from Come to Canada tool, I am getting eligible profile IF I choose foreign work experience 6 years or more...and ineligible if I choose 5 years or more..

The reason behind is that work experience is counted after the graduation date which is Aug 2010 resulting my work experience to be counted 5.7 years , however I am working in the same category of NOC 2171 since July 2008 but it will not be considered from 2008.

What shall I select in Come to Canada eligibility tool for work experience? 5 years or more or 6 years or more ?

I am thinking to select 5 years or more and after getting ineligible status continue to create EE profile to try for PNP Streams, better than just to wait until Aug 2016 to get 6 years exp counted. Improving IELTS is another option but I'll keep that in progress. For the time being I need to create EE profile first..

Any ideas ? 5.7 years of work experience can be selected as 6 years or more?

Please advice.

nelaturuk

Jan 27, 2016
Hi,

I have a question regrding the oinp application. I am yet to submit. My birth certificate doesnt have a name on it . What can i do about it ? Should I submit it as it is ?

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
nelaturuk said:
Hi,

I have a question regrding the oinp application. I am yet to submit. My birth certificate doesnt have a name on it . What can i do about it ? Should I submit it as it is ?
birth certificate not required

VindyCan

Mar 7, 2016
Hi,

Is it true that PGDM (MBA Equivalent) from a good B-School (like MDI, TAPMI, XLRI, Symbiosis) is not considered as
"Masters" for ECA? And no points for CFA charter as well?

Would doing a 2 year masters program for the sake of points make sense....of-course you would lose points for age :(

From what I read here people seem to be pessimistic of getting a job offer and thus the 600 points. Why is that so? I thought the job bank and EE were meant to open up the candidate pool for employers.

All the best to everyone

VC

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
VindyCan said:
From what I read here people seem to be pessimistic of getting a job offer and thus the 600 points. Why is that so? I thought the job bank and EE were meant to open up the candidate pool for employers.
This is because, as an non resident job seeker, you will be matched to jobs 30 days after they are posted.

As a Canadian job seeker, your profile will be matched to jobs as soon as they are posted. International job seeker profiles are matched to jobs only 30 days after the jobs have been posted.
This is from the Job Match site where its asks for your SIN.

jaya77

Jul 20, 2015
Hi All,

I am looking for PNP Nomination too as my CRS Score is less than 350. Is any PNP Nomination open now or going to open in future ?

How to Track the PNP nomination status ie: when they are going to open and whether open or not.

mvnts

Jan 13, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm looking this topic and I have some doubts about this EE pool.

Is less than 400 points elegible to get into the pool? Im asking because I got 374 points (using the CIC calculator) and according to some posts here its elegible to get it, but when I use the "Come to Canada Wizard Tool" It says that I dont have the points to apply!

What is wrong? lol

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
mvnts said:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking this topic and I have some doubts about this EE pool.

Is less than 400 points elegible to get into the pool? Im asking because I got 374 points (using the CIC calculator) and according to some posts here its elegible to get it, but when I use the "Come to Canada Wizard Tool" It says that I dont have the points to apply!

What is wrong? lol
you r eligible