+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello

You can apply for Saskatchewan province (SINP) . The Intake for 2016 Jan has been opened today. Please refer to the blogs for any Queries.
Hurry up as the Quota will be exhausted in 2 days

SINP Oasis Tool:
https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:11416493085718

SINP Canadavisa Forum:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-international-skilled-worker-express-entry-subcategory-network-here-t302646.4965.html

Regards
Charan
What Documents REQUIRED

arunkush

Sep 17, 2015
hi, my score was 332 which got reduced to 327 on my birthday :(
not sure if I retake IELTS again to improve my score.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
arunkush said:
hi, my score was 332 which got reduced to 327 on my birthday :(
not sure if I retake IELTS again to improve my score.
I guess, you should take IELTS again to increase your score

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like the application intake threshold for SINP has been reached. Does anyone know of other PNP options that are open? Is there any way we can set an alert so we are notified, or do we have to just keep checking?

tushard8

Nov 11, 2015
I too agree with Jaxon... we should keep on trying to improve our score and adding a 2nd language score i.e. french would give a definite push to our application to go up in queue.

I submitted the EE profile last week.. I got CRS score 325 which is pretty low to get an ITA soon.

Can any one English user share there experience who learned french from scratch and cleared the exams ? If someone can share french study materials for beginners would be much appreciated.

Kallie143

Jan 9, 2016
TimeLord18 said:
Looks like the application intake threshold for SINP has been reached. Does anyone know of other PNP options that are open? Is there any way we can set an alert so we are notified, or do we have to just keep checking?
Heard Prince Edward Island is open now. Any updates?

TimeLord18

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They only have a single form that we have to fill and email to them. Has anyone actually gotten a PNP from Prince Edward Island?

m0zeid

Jul 26, 2015
hello all, didn't submit my EE profile yet, but according to my calculations I scored 387 CRS only :(

from 387 to 450 is a very very VERY long shot, I'm single male(but engaged), 24 years, 7.5 IELTS, 3+ years of experience, NOC 2281

is there anything I can do? any suggestions?
I have relatives in Ontario, 2 uncle and 1 aunt. Does this mean anything for Ontario's PNP program?

Other than raising my IELTS, I think it's pretty much hard to increase CRS.

On the news they are saying the pre-EE applications will be finalized soon, and therefore they will lower the CRS requirements and increase the intake number of applicants, do yu think they will go below 400?

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
m0zeid said:
hello all, didn't submit my EE profile yet, but according to my calculations I scored 387 CRS only :(

from 387 to 450 is a very very VERY long shot, I'm single male(but engaged), 24 years, 7.5 IELTS, 3+ years of experience, NOC 2281

is there anything I can do? any suggestions?
I have relatives in Ontario, 2 uncle and 1 aunt. Does this mean anything for Ontario's PNP program?

Other than raising my IELTS, I think it's pretty much hard to increase CRS.

On the news they are saying the pre-EE applications will be finalized soon, and therefore they will lower the CRS requirements and increase the intake number of applicants, do yu think they will go below 400?
IELTS

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
RAAAMACLB said:
happy new year everyone...

I am the PA, my husband and i got an overall score of 361.
IELTS overall score is 7.5. Is it worth it to retake the IELTS to get higher score? Or our best option is to apply for PNP? We were hoping to get into BC but seems like PNP is closed for that province :( any advice. thanks.
retake IELTS. my score was 368 and IELTS was 7.5 but after retaking IELTS again I got 8 overall and lower band was 7 so my score jumped to 431 and I got PT letter of Interest

All the best

airaheta1985

Jan 18, 2016
Hello Everyone :

I see there´s not much hope for people with lower scores of 400. My husband and I got a score of 362. We both have Masters degree approveed by the ICAS. My husband Ielts was CLB7, it recently expired but we are re thinking if its worth it to pay again, because the ITA last round was 450.
What do you guys think? The only way to increase our scores is by provincial nominee?
Has anyone receive a ITA with scores between 350-410?

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
They are doubling the intake, mean now they will select from 2500-3000.
but i dont think so that score will reach near to 350 even this year too. because there are 90% applicants who have score less then 450.
in current speed chances for applicants less then 350 is ............................... ??? :-[

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
airaheta1985 said:
Hello Everyone :

I see there´s not much hope for people with lower scores of 400. My husband and I got a score of 362. We both have Masters degree approveed by the ICAS. My husband Ielts was CLB7, it recently expired but we are re thinking if its worth it to pay again, because the ITA last round was 450.
What do you guys think? The only way to increase our scores is by provincial nominee?
Has anyone receive a ITA with scores between 350-410?
If you re-take IELTS, and score CLB 9 or more in all 4 abilities, there is a good chance you get a score more than 400, which could attract a notification of interest from Ontario. Good luck !

adam2012

Jan 11, 2016
Express Entry Candidates Consider Next Steps if no Invitation to Apply is Received Within a Year

January, 2016

Twelve months after the initial launch of Canada’s Express Entry immigration selection system, candidates who were quick to create an Express Entry profile last year are being advised on how they may realise their Canadian immigration goals during 2016.

Many candidates in the Express Entry pool are becoming more proactive in their pursuit of Canadian permanent resident status. For some, this entails a renewed effort to increase their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score, while others are focusing more on immigration options outside the Express Entry system; indeed, both strategies may be pursued simultaneously.

A candidate for immigration to Canada under Express Entry can only stay in the Express Entry pool for one year from the date he or she was accepted into it. The profile will be deleted after one year, though a new one may be created. In any event, candidates in the Express Entry pool, as well as those considering entering the pool in 2016, may have cause for optimism due to some recent comments from CIC.

CRS point requirement expected to decrease in 2016

As covered in the previous edition of CICNews, a CIC Policy Analyst made some important announcements regarding the short- and medium-term future of Express Entry at a webinar hosted by CIC on December 16, 2015:

“The number of invitations issued per round is expected to increase as the pre-Express Entry inventory of applications is finalised. In turn, it is expected that the minimum score of those that are invited to apply will drop,” she stated, adding that “we expect that in the new year when our rounds start growing — to meet our new levels plan — that the score will reduce.”

These on-the-record comments have galvanized some candidates who, in spite of not having yet received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence, remain confident that they may receive an ITA. As such, it is expected that many candidates will create new profiles over the opening months of 2016. Indeed, the first Express Entry draw of 2016 has already taken place, with 1,463 candidates receiving ITAs on January 6.

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
^

With tons and tons of applicants being between 400-450, I doubt it's going to fall below 400 in 2016 atleast even if they double or triple ITAs.

Btw, does anyone know how long is the EE program going to be around or expected to be around?