+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

JP100

May 19, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
No.

It only means that if you secure the nomination, you are guaranteed 600 points hence guaranteed an ITA in the next draw. In such a scenario, you wouldn't need an LMIA positive job offer. If you can't secure a PN, you'll still need an LMIA positive job offer to get those 600 extra points.

Hope that clarifies. All the best!
How can applicants outside Canada obtain a LMIA positive job offer? Or even just a job offer? Are companies willing to wait 6-8 months to fill their positions?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JP100 said:
How can applicants outside Canada obtain a LMIA positive job offer? Or even just a job offer? Are companies willing to wait 6-8 months to fill their positions?
If a company is willing to give you a job offer, they can apply for a dual-intent LMIA which allows you to start working while you wait for the PR decision. There are alternatives available but the key challenge is to get hired remotely while you're outside Canada. I imagine it will take Canadian employers at least 1 year with EE to get familiar and comfortable doing this. Expect more action on this front in 2016.

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
After 12th draw with 463 cutt off do we still have chance ?? I am at 340..

My ielts score R 6 L7 S8 W7 .. how much should as CRS point if I will retake ielts and get L8 and rest 7..
please help

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
zen2x said:
So would this mean if I get a job offer in a specific province, I won't require the employer for a positive LMIA anymore? I am applying for SINP and there was indeed a job offer for me there but the employer is still taking chances for a positive LMIA to get me there. Should I tell them LMIA is not anymore required? Thanks for the help.
Thank you for the clarification. It seems to me then that PNP is the way to get through. We better get our chances in our target provinces :) Let's do some researching to where our professions are in demand. This gave me some hope... *fingers crossed*

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Asivad Anac said:
If a company is willing to give you a job offer, they can apply for a dual-intent LMIA which allows you to start working while you wait for the PR decision. There are alternatives available but the key challenge is to get hired remotely while you're outside Canada. I imagine it will take Canadian employers at least 1 year with EE to get familiar and comfortable doing this. Expect more action on this front in 2016.
Yes i agree, still the new EE system is not stabilized to a moderate score range, from last three draw the cut off is going down but not that down that the perosn who does not have canadian experience can qualify... still only those who have either worked in canada or studies there getting preference, hopefully by Jan 2016 these scores will come down for actual FSW guys not with canadian experience ....

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
singodia said:
Yes i agree, still the new EE system is not stabilized to a moderate score range, from last three draw the cut off is going down but not that down that the perosn who does not have canadian experience can qualify... still only those who have either worked in canada or studies there getting preference, hopefully by Jan 2016 these scores will come down for actual FSW guys not with canadian experience ....
Not really dear. Even if you dont have Canadian experience still you can score around 469 or above. Masters, clb9, 3 years experience, 28 age. Calculate yourself you will get the best result. I can only agree with your point if you say it's unfortunate that you doesn't fall in that age bracket, your ielts is low and you dont have masters. This system is actually looking for fresh guns with good English ability. They are now more productive as compare to there previous selection criteria. Initially Canada needed people to come and live here they wanted to grow their population by calling different people from different nations and thats why they followed very simple and easy criteria of selection In mid 2000. Now they are more focused to increase the productivity and contribute to their country by paying taxes And serve for the country for longer period.

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
affan_123 said:
Not really dear. Even if you dont have Canadian experience still you can score around 469 or above. Masters, clb9, 3 years experience, 28 age. Calculate yourself you will get the best result. I can only agree with your point if you say it's unfortunate that you doesn't fall in that age bracket, your ielts is low and you dont have masters. This system is actually looking for fresh guns with good English ability. They are now more productive as compare to there previous selection criteria. Initially Canada needed people to come and live here they wanted to grow their population by calling different people from different nations and thats why they followed very simple and easy criteria of selection In mid 2000. Now they are more focused to increase the productivity and contribute to their country by paying taxes And serve for the country for longer period.
Agreed ! They are looking for young good english capability guys only...

johndoebr

Jul 13, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

i have 446 points under FSW road, and no luck yet :(

i wonder how many ITA they will really submit this year?

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
johndoebr said:
Hey guys,

i have 446 points under FSW road, and no luck yet :(

i wonder how many ITA they will really submit this year?
You have got competitive score. You have to wait for the right time

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing is impossible. a few months ago people said it was impossible for someone with score of 600 to receive an ita now people with 469 are receiving invitations to apply. I have 361 and have hope that the scores will continue to drop, anyways i am getting ready to re take the ielts and increase my score as much as i can.

lusafaty

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not here trying to pour cold water on anyone's positivity, but it's pretty unrealistic to see the ITA cutoff drop below 400. Just take a recent university graduate for example: newly graduated with a bachelor's degree earned in Canada but no work experience. The score would be 391: (age 110 + education 120 + language 136 (assume CLB 10 on all the four skills, which is realistic for a graduat received 4-year English education) + 25 from Section C education).

Now, here's the reasoning: if candidates with such qualities would not be accepted under the old immigration system, then why would the new system accept them, given that more and more people are thinking to relocate to Canada, which automatically raises the bar.

In my opinion though, the ITA cutoff will drop in the future, but unlikely to cross the line of 431, which is the score for a master's graduate with no work experience.

jitendras

Jul 14, 2015
Guys,

Good to be in connect !

1. My EE score is 338, is it suggested to get a ECA done now ? Seeing the results of invitation rounds, I hardly see any chance in it.
2. Do you know anybody in your connect, who from the sales profile for the offer from Canadian Employer ?
I have read various forums online, mostly have mentioned its very rare possibility for a Sales professional to get a job offer from Canadian Employer, since they normally prefer local candidates.

Thanks, please suggest !

dsharma9

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Which is why I said probably.

Under Skills transferability, one gets 50 points for CLB 7 or more on all first official language abilities, with one or more under CLB 9 OR 100 points when all abilities are CLB 9 or more. This bonus of 50 points though happens only if one has a Masters degree and 3+ years of foreign work experience. And that could be the difference between being eligible for a PNP or not.
I see I am also eligible for immigration under Quebec self employed program for business persons :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dcs-businesspeople/entrepreneurs-self-employed.html

However I am not sure if this program leads to Permanent residence. Can anyone confirm if this also visa is nothing but PR ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dsharma9 said:
I see I am also eligible for immigration under Quebec self employed program for business persons :

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dcs-businesspeople/entrepreneurs-self-employed.html

However I am not sure if this program leads to Permanent residence. Can anyone confirm if this also visa is nothing but PR ?
Yes. This can lead to PR.

The minimum eligibility criteria under this program is to have assets of at least 100,000 CAD.

More details here ---> http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/businesspeople/applying-business-immigrant/three-programs/index.html