05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
PrincessIrene02 said:
same here, i also stopped looking at my profile and the cic website for any updates since the 9th draw... and now i'm focused on my back up plans... life must go on... if Canada PR is for us, it will be for us... but of course, let's not forget our long term goal and plans.. that is to be a Canadian citizen... :) :)
Perfect!!

pravin16

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
HAILMANU said:
The price you'd pay to an immigration consultant would vary (depending on whether you want to hire a consultant). For Ontario PNP applicants pay $2000 to government (takes about 6 months). OOPNP I believe cost for applicant is lower at $1500. Although I believe you need to be at 400 points for this option
Thanks for the info. Can u suggest if we can pay agent for job order or sponsorship so that we can land canada by any means and wait to apply pr frm thr only.

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello guys,

10th draw done. 482 points. do we still have a chance?

jamal

canadaPR15

Jun 13, 2015
Hi Guys,

I just inquired about Canada express entry from Y Axis, an immigration consultancy in mumbai. According to their calculation, my CRS is around 310.
They are asking 1lakh+ for complete assistance in express entry. i am not sure should i invest so much with such a low score. can you guys guide me?

Secondly, can someone help me with any other good consultancy in mumbai. can we file application by our own? did someone filled their application without taking help from immigration consultancy.

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaPR15 said:
Hi Guys,

I just inquired about Canada express entry from Y Axis, an immigration consultancy in mumbai. According to their calculation, my CRS is around 310.
They are asking 1lakh+ for complete assistance in express entry. i am not sure should i invest so much with such a low score. can you guys guide me?

Secondly, can someone help me with any other good consultancy in mumbai. can we file application by our own? did someone filled their application without taking help from immigration consultancy.

Thanks.
With that score, no one can help you in EE. Try to analyze why you're scoring so low and ask for support from members here to improve that score and save that money for better use elsewhere.

All the best!

batoolkhan

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Nomination.....
30-5-2016
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
01-11-2016
Med's Done....
14-11-2016 Medical Passed......17-02-2017
Passport Req..
25-4-2017
Happy to c score dropping down ........but i m still toooo faaar with 329
SINP EE category has been opened ...Anybody is looking for SINP Express Entry ...i have submitted SINP online application.
May i hope for PNP with SINP .....Anybody has any idea abt that

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to hear from CIC for 10th draw results. But, 300-350 range is way away from the latest dropped out score and half of the draws & time period is through.
I am leaving no stone un-turned to improve CRS score. Frankly speaking, those who get valid job offer or experience in Canda will be in pool, but the thing is we are trying for a job in Canada with our experience, education and other factors. and with this anyone would be in the range of 300-350 only not more than lets say 380 in case of high band in IELTS.

Lets hope for the best and do our best to get into pool.

Cheers...

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my score is 361. was really looking forward to this 10th draw, but i guess i am going to keep waiting. been seriously considering the saskatchewan pnp which seems to be the only option available for my score. the only problem is that once i do that i have to settle in that particular province which leaves no second thoughts for better job offers and new possibilities. PNP candidates and people with job offer have priority in the pool process that' s a fact. :(

JP100

May 19, 2015
:-[ guess its time to check out alternatives... canadian dream seems just that... a dream !!! :-[

pravin16

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
JP100 said:
:-[ guess its time to check out alternatives... canadian dream seems just that... a dream !!! :-[
Are there any options to apply from outside. For every option either we need nomination or job offer isnt it. I only see applying as student and then apply PR frm thr. If u guys can help with any option please let me know. Thankyou.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This system is mostly for those who have a valid job offer. Applicants like us in the range of 300 - 350 is just a dream to get into pool.
but we need to be patience....that's all. Nothing much.....

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Hi Fellows,
My Score is 338 and I am going for IELTS again to get 8 band minimum so I can cross 400 Score.
Once I get it I will apply for PNP for Ontario.

I think this is the ONE & ONLY solution at this point. There is no way that you can get a JOB OFFER while sitting outside Canada.
And the most Important NO COMPANY will wait for 6 to 8 months for you to come and join them. They want you to join immediately or Max in 1 month.

ANY SOLUTION ANY SUGGESTIONS? What can be done in my case???

Regards,
MARK ADAMS

ms1221

Apr 19, 2015
manojsr said:
You can register for job bank only after submitting the EE profile. The job bank will be linked to your EE profile no. and that is manadatory to register for. Once you have EE profile no., register using express entry option on the job bank and you will get a job seeker validation code to continue.
Badly need your help. My express entry number was not given to me. It was not linked to job bank and no message was sent to me. How can i get it? What should I do or where can I call to inquire? Thank you.

ms1221

Apr 19, 2015
bindudhiman said:
After you successfully submit your express entry profile, you receive a message. Please refer to new message received under the submitted profile tab. When you click it, it downloads a PDF file which has your express entry number and job seeker validation code.
Help please because I did not receive a message with express entry number and job seeker validation code. What should i do? Where can i call to inquire?