waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
singodia said:
There is no draw this weekend also...
Hello all,

I have not received my file yet, which as per the cic agent was returned on march 15th 2015. Can i contact them via email. please provide me the email, so that i can contact them.

Thanks

Raiyan

Dec 28, 2013
Experts

1. How to understand when draw will happen?
2. How to know the lowest score that was lucky in the draw?

I have completed my profile with score 326, so wanted to guess if there is any hope by the end of this year.

BR//R

Elaish

Oct 21, 2014
Hi all,
I just need to ask a question and hope somebody will help me..
I did receive two or three times email from CIC stating that my application has been updated. However, when I do check my profile I found nothing new..?? Anyone can help..??

Thanks a lot..

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Elaish said:
Hi all,
I just need to ask a question and hope somebody will help me..
I did receive two or three times email from CIC stating that my application has been updated. However, when I do check my profile I found nothing new..?? Anyone can help..??

Thanks a lot..
This is normal, now.Do not worry and ignore.

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Raiyan said:
Experts

1. How to understand when draw will happen?
2. How to know the lowest score that was lucky in the draw?

I have completed my profile with score 326, so wanted to guess if there is any hope by the end of this year.

BR//R
Hii

1. CIC has not disclosed when the draw will happen so nobody knows in advance when the next draw will happen, it is usually on friday night and once or twice in a month.

2. After the draw you can check the lowest score at CIC website.

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hello all,

I don't think that there will be a call from cic for our group. max i guess will reach to 400, rest have to see other options or to drop the immigration process itself. Its my personal opinion

thanks

Raiyan

Dec 28, 2013
singodia said:
Hii

1. CIC has not disclosed when the draw will happen so nobody knows in advance when the next draw will happen, it is usually on friday night and once or twice in a month.

2. After the draw you can check the lowest score at CIC website.

where to check the last lowest score? Kindly provide the link....

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Raiyan said:
where to check the last lowest score? Kindly provide the link....
Here is the last draw information
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp?expand=mi-pr-express#mi-pr-express

JP100

May 19, 2015
Hi friends... do you think everybody who is issued ITA will apply for visa? or that everybody who applies will get their visas? By the workings of online system, there is a good possibility of a gap between ITA to visas issued. In such a scenario, CIC may find it difficult to achieve its yearly target. To overcome this, CIC will need to issue more ITAs for a better percentage to be converted...which means the cut-offs will need to come down to average 300...hence still hopeful...your comments please..

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
JP100 said:
Hi friends... do you think everybody who is issued ITA will apply for visa? or that everybody who applies will get their visas? By the workings of online system, there is a good possibility of a gap between ITA to visas issued. In such a scenario, CIC may find it difficult to achieve its yearly target. To overcome this, CIC will need to issue more ITAs for a better percentage to be converted...which means the cut-offs will need to come down to average 300...hence still hopeful...your comments please..
We can only hope it happens! CIC is unpredictable and they have defied all the trends/analysis and forecasts on this forum. Let us wait and watch. All the best!!!

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
JP100 said:
The scores has to come down for sure may be say 6 months from now ....

the express entry is a new system and till now there are just 9 or 10 draws.... eventually the high score profiles will get ITA and the high score profile entering the pool will not be as much as CIC has t issue ITA to achieve say even 50% of the target.... results is cut-off has to come down........ plus as somebody mentioned all ITS does not convert to Visas so additional ITS have to be issued

All the best guys... have patience, in my view by Dec 15 or April 16 cut-off has to come around 300... have faith and patience

JP100

May 19, 2015
Hello, can i use the best scores from my 2 ielts results for express entry? do all the scores need to be from 1 result only?