05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
sraj07 said:
Anyone here applied to SINP Express Entry Program ?
Yes, I am planning to apply.

JP100

May 19, 2015
2niharika said:
Hi...Any news on the next draw?
i guess we just need to go weekend-to-weekend... CIC doesnt seem to believe in announcing anything earlier than actual draw.

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
JP100 said:
i guess we just need to go weekend-to-weekend... CIC doesn't seem to believe in announcing anything earlier than actual draw.
Losing hope with every draw made. I have stopped looking at the website since the 9th draw. Will keep other options open, rather than wait and expect them to drop the CRS scores. If the y points drop, all is good....else it would be a never ending wait. I feel it is imperative that all of us below 400 keep back up plans ready. A back up plan will help save time, money and aid in our long term career plan too.

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
erable_rouge said:
Losing hope with every draw made. I have stopped looking at the website since the 9th draw. Will keep other options open, rather than wait and expect them to drop the CRS scores. If the y points drop, all is good....else it would be a never ending wait. I feel it is imperative that all of us below 400 keep back up plans ready. A back up plan will help save time, money and aid in our long term career plan too.
same here, i also stopped looking at my profile and the cic website for any updates since the 9th draw... and now i'm focused on my back up plans... life must go on... if Canada PR is for us, it will be for us... but of course, let's not forget our long term goal and plans.. that is to be a Canadian citizen... :) :)

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Hi Fellows,
I need to know how do you make 400 points in Express Entry. My docs are all ready to be sent. IELTS done, ECA Done, Experience Letters Done. Everything is done.
my Score is 338. Any hope? How do I increase my points to 400??? Who are the people with 400 Score? What qualifications they have???
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

ECA report - Bachelors 4 years
Work Experience 8+ years
IELTS (S:8,W:6.5,L:6.5,R:6) Overall band 7 IELTS.

Kindly let me know how to get PNP (Provincial Nominee Program). I guess that is the only option. Getting a Job in Canada while sitting abroad is IMPOSSIBLE. Even if you get a Job who will wait for 6 months to get you on board?

Please help guys ! I NEED TO HAVE 400+ Score minimum what to do?

Regards,
Mark Adams

abhii

Apr 30, 2015
In my opinion, CIC only need those candidates who have PNP or Job letter. That's why they do only 1 draw in a months and waits for those candidates to apply for EE. Hope u all got it what i mean to say. So try searching for job or sponsorship (Hard to get it without agent and spending money).

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Guys! Job match service is activated :D I got one result on my Dash board already.
good luck to all ;D ;D
Be Hopefull ;)

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Guys!
My Job Search Mode is active BUT I am more focused towards taking the IELTS again and hit it hard with my full power now.
I will Target to get 9 each. LOL

It will make score cross 400 for sure.

So what do you think then ONTARIO will nominate me. Meanwhile I will keep on search JOB which seems close to Impossible but you never know.

Any Suggestions???

Please do share ideas.

Regards,
Mark Adams.

pravin16

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
abhii said:
In my opinion, CIC only need those candidates who have PNP or Job letter. That's why they do only 1 draw in a months and waits for those candidates to apply for EE. Hope u all got it what i mean to say. So try searching for job or sponsorship (Hard to get it without agent and spending money).
How much an agent takes for pnp? What amt need to be spent?

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
pravin16 said:
How much an agent takes for pnp? What amt need to be spent?
The price you'd pay to an immigration consultant would vary (depending on whether you want to hire a consultant). For Ontario PNP applicants pay $2000 to government (takes about 6 months). OOPNP I believe cost for applicant is lower at $1500. Although I believe you need to be at 400 points for this option