MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Krishnasg said:
Can you share the process of PNP please.
Hello there

use this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

There are several PNP's being offered, see which one best suits you and look at the requirements.

Hope this helps :)

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
shancv123 said:
hello friends , my cis EE profile score is 361 (along with my wife) .my IELTS submitted score is L6.5,R-7.5,S-6.W-6.5....My lawyer said it is not possible to update your improved IELTS score in future ..is it true ...if its possible please help me how to update it(my new IELTS SCORE IS L-7.S-7.R-8.W-7)
Ask you consultant to get a training of EE system.
BTW its possible to update anything in EE profile.
Login to myCIC and open submitted application which is at the bottom of the page.
Update your of your language section and submit back your application

usha.cute

Apr 16, 2015
Hi..I am new this forum...My husband got 341 points....Wanted to know, if we get any information before the draw on cutoff..Is there any scope that applications with CRS score < 400 gets picked up and what basis we get ITA? Can someone pls guide on this?

Krishnasg

Jun 23, 2013
IT may change in the future.. But 341 is tough without LMA or PNP. I don't think the CRS will come down to 300 level. But you have may never know..

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Krishnasg said:
IT may change in the future.. But 341 is tough without LMA or PNP. I don't think the CRS will come down to 300 level. But you have may never know..
LMA or PNP also very tough

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
I clocked 34 today, only for me to see a message notification in my email that my cic account has been updated. I checked my account and it seems my points dropped by 5, from 331 to 326. I thought age 18 to 34 is supposed to score same points, what's happening?

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simonawo said:
I clocked 34 today, only for me to see a message notification in my email that my cic account has been updated. I checked my account and it seems my points dropped by 5, from 331 to 326. I thought age 18 to 34 is supposed to score same points, what's happening?
Happy Birthday!! :p ;D :eek: :( :mad: :p :p :p :p :D

chrism14

Apr 17, 2015
Hi,

Im not sure what everyone is worrying about having a score around the 350ish range. CIC said earlier this year that they would conduct 15-25 draws per year. We are 3 and a half months in and already heading for the upper part of the estimate with 7 draws already been made. With the lowest already having been 453 and if there is say 8 draws left this year, it will have to dip into the 300 range, especially as they are averaging 1000 invitations a year.
Im on 354 points, Im 22 and been in Canada for 4 years, with full marks on the language test. I strongly believe at some point this year i will get an ITA, but just like everyone else I'm unsure when.

Krishnasg

Jun 23, 2013
chrism14 said:
Hi,

Im not sure what everyone is worrying about having a score around the 350ish range. CIC said earlier this year that they would conduct 15-25 draws per year. We are 3 and a half months in and already heading for the upper part of the estimate with 7 draws already been made. With the lowest already having been 453 and if there is say 8 draws left this year, it will have to dip into the 300 range, especially as they are averaging 1000 invitations a year.
Im on 354 points, Im 22 and been in Canada for 4 years, with full marks on the language test. I strongly believe at some point this year i will get an ITA, but just like everyone else I'm unsure when.
Lot of people that are worried might fall into 35+ age range. So every passing year the points go down. The express entry focus is very age focused + skills. You can add your skills , but cannot reduce the age. That's the worry....

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chrism14 said:
Hi,

15 draw or 25 draw??

Can any one confirm me Please??

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2niharika said:
15 draw or 25 draw??

Can any one confirm me Please??
Nothing is predictable 2Niharika. With the present pace of draw frequency, number of draws should be 25 or more. CIC can mold their rules as & when they want.

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello,

My score is 307, i would like to increase my points by WES for my wife, how much points will i get for it?

Cheers