+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
i know i shouldn't say this but someone in the forum mentioned when its about immigration you shouldn't put your hopes high...so below 400 shouldn't expect anything anytime soon

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello all,

i have not received ita yet but expecting ita by september.
Can I apply for medicals just now?
As medicals are valid for a year.

or is it compulsory to apply for medicals after ita?

this would be great help

thanking you

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
I have a query, many people told in this forum that they filled both CEC,and FSW EE application at same time. Many of them get ITA under FSW stream. What will b the status for their CEC EE application? will it remain in pool ? so if a draw will be only for CEC specific, will it again choose the same people?

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docshe said:
I have a query, many people told in this forum that they filled both CEC,and FSW EE application at same time. Many of them get ITA under FSW stream. What will b the status for their CEC EE application? will it remain in pool ? so if a draw will be only for CEC specific, will it again choose the same people?
either one is valid... i think so....

docshe

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
2niharika said:
either one is valid... i think so....
Thanks for reply Niharika, my querry is that will there is chance of mistake by CIC to re choose again the same candidates in CEC specific draw who already got and accept there ITA through FSW stream? what will be the status of their application in the pool?
will it not falsely raise the score in coming draws?

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docshe said:
Thanks for reply Niharika, my querry is that will there is chance of mistake by CIC to re choose again the same candidates in CEC specific draw who already got and accept there ITA through FSW stream? what will be the status of their application in the pool?
will it not falsely raise the score in coming draws?
No chance of Mistake ::)

DevTyagi

Apr 12, 2015
Hi All , new to this forum .. My Score is 327 without spouse IELTS and ECA.
Wanted some help in searching for a job for nomination ..Currently the job code that I have shortlisted is 0125 Other business services managers , however I am working in a bank(Customer Service Division) , please suggest if this is an appropriate code chosen or if I need to change the same .Thanks

ch kalyan

Apr 12, 2015
HI Can someone let me know whether my wifes credentials also to-be certified by WES? Is it necessary or compulsory?

And Do i have to take my wife to CANADA is it compulsory?

NIHAALNAIR

Mar 24, 2015
ch kalyan said:
HI Can someone let me know whether my wifes credentials also to-be certified by WES? Is it necessary or compulsory?

And Do i have to take my wife to CANADA is it compulsory?
HI,

If u want to get more scores u have to get it done from WES.

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
ch kalyan said:
But there is no coloumn to take the wifes WES for points?
Select "yes" in the question : is your spouse a co signer of your application.
It will ask the credentials of your spouse. Have education assessed from WES. Key in language score and you get points for your spouse as well.
Best of luck