+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with biometrics & medical already done !!!

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
I request all of you to gather here who have submitted complete application with biometrics and medical already done.

And please mention if anyone has got any response or update as yet.

Mine is :
24th june
Sds
Complete application as i had previous refusals.

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
July 29 SDS
Complete
(w/ Biometrics, Medical & Police clearance)
AIP: Sept 4 (email)
Portal: Reviewing Elibility started

no new updates after Sept 4th.

Reactions: Vikas1006

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
I request all of you to gather here who have submitted complete application with biometrics and medical already done.

Mine is :
24th june
Sds
I applied in early August and recived my AIP a little over a month later. I was asked to submit biometrics the very next day after I applied and as for medical, it is mentioned that i don't require it. No Updates since then

Yashdeepkaur795

Aug 31, 2020

Mine is :
24th june
Sds
Waiting since march 27th. Complete file. No AIP yet.

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
Guys my last of college to get 100% refund is 21st sept.
I haven’t received any decision yet and i can’t wait anymore as i have to start my studies from January2021.
im waiting for my visa since April 2020.
i’ve mailed the embassy twice through webform but no response.
im thinking to withdraw my applicatiom as i have no other option. I’ll be taking my refundby monday as its the last date.
guys please guide me? How to withdraw and also how would I get back my GIC money?
plus i’m doing right by doing this? Cuz I cannot wait anymore.
i’ll be applyingin some other country after im done with my withdrawal.
please answer my all questions here.
thankyou

Yashdeepkaur795

Aug 31, 2020
Hey, i applied on march 27th and haven't received visa or aip yet. Last day to refund is 25th sept. And the January intake for my program is filled so clg is not providing deferment. I'll have to wait until may 2021. It'll be more than a year since I've been waiting to start my studies. But I guess it'll be worth it so I suggest you to wait too. It's probably for the best. Don't loose hope.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Guys my last of college to get 100% refund is 21st sept.
I haven’t received any decision yet and i can’t wait anymore as i have to start my studies from January2021.
im waiting for my visa since April 2020.
i’ve mailed the embassy twice through webform but no response.
im thinking to withdraw my applicatiom as i have no other option. I’ll be taking my refundby monday as its the last date.
guys please guide me? How to withdraw and also how would I get back my GIC money?
plus i’m doing right by doing this? Cuz I cannot wait anymore.
i’ll be applyingin some other country after im done with my withdrawal.
please answer my all questions here.
thankyou
I am not sure if you can get a refund from GIC but I recommend waiting cause everybody's application is being delayed but it is up to you if you are willing to start your studies on Jan2021. Let's say you do get your visa approved! you won't be able to travel to Canada because of the travel restriction currently in place unless you want to study online.

Not sure about you but I don't find online studies appealing and the only choice I have got is to wait for travel restrictions to be lifted and join uni in winter 2021. That's if I do get my visa approved by then.

Whatever you decide to do, GOOD LUCK

Kashishjess

Dec 22, 2019
I am not sure if you can get a refund from GIC but I recommend waiting cause everybody's application is being delayed but it is up to you if you are willing to start your studies on Jan2021. Let's say you do get your visa approved! you won't be able to travel to Canada because of the travel restriction currently in place unless you want to study online.

Not sure about you but I don't find online studies appealing and the only choice I have got is to wait for travel restrictions to be lifted and join uni in winter 2021. That's if I do get my visa approved by then.

Whatever you decide to do, GOOD LUCK
Why wouldn’t I get my GIC money back?
its my money? If I’m withdrawing my visa application then no use of GIC.
so i will. I just need to know the way. Should i mail the bank i have GIC account in.
plus my classes have already started. My college just gave me a deadline for 100% refund which is 21st sept. I can’t waut anymore as i’m kot even sure i’ll get my gisa approved or not.

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Why wouldn’t I get my GIC money back?
its my money? If I’m withdrawing my visa application then no use of GIC.
so i will. I just need to know the way. Should i mail the bank i have GIC account in.
plus my classes have already started. My college just gave me a deadline for 100% refund which is 21st sept. I can’t waut anymore as i’m kot even sure i’ll get my gisa approved or not.
I honestly have no idea how to apply for GIC refund. You have to talk with your bank regarding this.
I'm not sure either if my visa will get aproved or rejected! All i can do is wait and hope for the best