+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants who applied in July got any updates ???

Ana Kaur

Aug 20, 2020
My friend applied in July, she just got her biometrics done last week. However, she has not received any notification about being accepted for the first stage of the student visa. The biometrics appointment is part of stage 2, so she is very confused as to why she hasn't received confirmation for stage 1. Has anyone else experienced this?

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
My friend applied in July, she just got her biometrics done last week. However, she has not received any notification about being accepted for the first stage of the student visa. The biometrics appointment is part of stage 2, so she is very confused as to why she hasn't received confirmation for stage 1. Has anyone else experienced this?
There are people who are waiting since June first week. And even may and April applicants are waiting. So the best way is to wait and watch I could say.

monar47

Feb 13, 2020
There are people who are waiting since June first week. And even may and April applicants are waiting. So the best way is to wait and watch I could say.
I Applied June 3rd and have not news on my application. Can't understand how they are working.

Ana Kaur

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, certainly a waiting game. The reason I ask for my friend, is because typically people are receiving a notification for Stage 1 of the permit before the biometrics appointment is taken. The second stage involves medical, police certificate info. She received her request for biometrics within days of applying, but no confirmation for stage 1. Just seems a bit odd compared to everyone else's experience.

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Irrespective of having a complete application aka biometrics and medical done, AIP processing is seperate. Ppl are getting AIP without biometrics. Ppl are getting AIPs with biometrics. Stage 2 isnt an option until after Sept 15 or maybe even the whole of September.