+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants waiting for more than 2 years interested in Mandamus with a firm as a group meet here !!!

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I made this thread for people who are interested in filing for Mandamus as a group so as to get a discount from the law firm.
I did a mandamus last year and was the best thing I ever did. I created a group in Telegram
If anyone is interested as the lawyer who did mine is also in the group and he answers a lot of questions. Lots of people have got their ppr through him.
https://t.me/+EBfMfmRgYRZmMDhk

Reactions: Ps3303 and luvtrump

Jakke

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Met with a lawyer today.
He is experienced in Mandamus and says that usually they expidite the application with just a letter from the lawyer stating the intent of filing the Mandamus. He told me to ask my MP to request for an update and then we will go from there. He has filled Mandamus before and said he has never had to go to court because they don’t want to waste time + money of going to court.
He is charging to write the letter but let’s see how it goes from here!
That's what the lawyer I got did. Paid $800 to have a "demand letter" written. Things got moving, and I became a citizen 2 months after the letter was written. Same lawyer that @blusami used (see earlier posts on this thread).

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
That's what the lawyer I got did. Paid $800 to have a "demand letter" written. Things got moving, and I became a citizen 2 months after the letter was written. Same lawyer that @blusami used (see earlier posts on this thread).
share the lawyer link

Ps3303

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
July 2019 applicant. BG Oct 2019, test July 2021, Passport req august 2021, no update after that. Filed mandamus in court on feb 24th, got reply that file is in process, lawyer preparing to file records in court, which is the second stage.. here ircc has 30 days to respond with reasons of delay.
Hi, i have filled to for my pr application.. i got a reply ‘no reason for decision’ do u get the same?

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
If Afghani calls - IRCC will be like we are busy due to Covid 19 and Ukrainian files
If Ukrainian calls - IRCC will be like we are busy due to Afghan applications and covid 19
If others call - We are busy due to covid 19, Afghan and Ukrainian applications

i don't know what would be the next reason from IRCC monkey pox ?? I feel sad they should change the citizenship grant system and the precondition for processing should be the people whose PR card will expire soon and then the ones who has still PR validity.

Reactions: saou17 and Dreamlad

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Could someone let me know how No Reasons letter get delivered ? is it via Postal Mail or via email ? Thanks and also what is the duration

Ps3303

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
I did a mandamus last year and was the best thing I ever did. I created a group in Telegram
If anyone is interested as the lawyer who did mine is also in the group and he answers a lot of questions. Lots of people have got their ppr through him.
https://t.me/+EBfMfmRgYRZmMDhk
Bro, Was Lev represented your case?? And did you saw moment after ‘no reason for decision letter’?? Or on stage 2 perfection