08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
If your test is valid on the date when application is received, it shouldn't be a problem.
But, you'll probably be asked to take another one after MR when they ask for additional documentation (PCC, bank statements, etc).
You should try, you don't have any other option now.

VOKSIN said:
I have one question.My IELTS test expires on January 12, I plan send the documents to CIC on Friday.Should I re-take IELTS or test is valide if CIC receive my application before 12 january.....

alta.province

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Doc's Request.
11 Aug. 2014
AOR Received.
PER: Aug. 2013
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
11 Aug. 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2014 / Oct. 2014
Interview........
RPRF request: Oct. 2014
Passport Req..
4th line on ECAS: 6 Jan. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 16 Jan. 2015
LANDED..........
15 Feb 2015
martina_p said:
i think that you should send them right away cus i think that they will ask you later ..so you can save some time by sending them now...

4??? hmm i think that we send 6 by person in application ( when we were sending a app)
As I wrote in my previous posts, Vienna VO asked me for 4 photographs for kids.

I know I sent 6 when I initially applied for FSW to CIC in Sydney, but obviously, Vienna VO asks for 4 pieces, as they don't need 6, as they will probably not do all those steps with storing/filing the addition of application package documents for your baby, as CIC in Sydney does for initial applications sent to them (I guess, who knows).
CIC in Sydney probably keeps 1 or 2 photos, so VO gets 4 at the end I guess, so now that you are adding a family member you don't send it to CIC in Sydney, but to your VO.

But hey, I was suspicious too at that time, so I sent 6 pieces of photographs for each baby to VO regrdles of them asking for 4. It was a couple of dollars more, not a big deal :) ;)

alta.province

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Doc's Request.
11 Aug. 2014
AOR Received.
PER: Aug. 2013
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
11 Aug. 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2014 / Oct. 2014
Interview........
RPRF request: Oct. 2014
Passport Req..
4th line on ECAS: 6 Jan. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 16 Jan. 2015
LANDED..........
15 Feb 2015
Iforti said:
Guys

Did anyone experience to have a pregnant wife while you got MR?
What is the procedure after you notify VO about this issue? ::) ::)

Thanx
Look at this topic, they were discussing this!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-helprequest-forrprf-and-medical-but-my-wife-is-3-months-pregnant-t169913.0.html

It's your duty and obligation (not a matter of good will and desire) that you inform your visa office of any changes in the application process, and what a bigger change can you have than a pregnant women and a child coming.

Iforti

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alta.province said:
Look at this topic, they were discussing this!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-helprequest-forrprf-and-medical-but-my-wife-is-3-months-pregnant-t169913.0.html

It's your duty and obligation (not a matter of good will and desire) that you inform your visa office of any changes in the application process, and what a bigger change can you have than a pregnant women and a child coming.
Thank You Alta Province :), it really is a change for the family but the problem is that I don't want to make the MR now because if I make the MR now for me and my family till the baby is born then I'm losing days in issued visa... I sent them an email, told them about the issue, lets see what they propose.

Thanx

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
emiiuki said:
If your test is valid on the date when application is received, it shouldn't be a problem.
But, you'll probably be asked to take another one after MR when they ask for additional documentation (PCC, bank statements, etc).
You should try, you don't have any other option now.
Are you sure that they ask for new test to be taken :eek: ??? Haven't that in plan :(

Bozance

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-11-2014
AOR Received.
POF request 03-02-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
A friend of mine, was rejected because when CIC got his application, IELTS was valid for one month.
One more thing, please check with your bank how long is DD valid (if you pay your fees using DD) cause his was older than 6 months, so that was also mentioned in his rejection letter.
I hope this info will help someone.

Can someone tell me how many days from PER, Vienna sends MR requests? Will the holidays delay things?
Thank you. Have a great day

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Vikiwow said:
Are you sure that they ask for new test to be taken :eek: ??? Haven't that in plan :(
I haven't seen it in any instructions but a guy in another forum had just received a request to take the test again. He is in PNP stream and his documents were stuck in Vienna for year and half, maybe longer. He had just completed his medicals and got a request for new PCC and IELTS because it had expired. He is in a problem now because he don't have enough time to schedule and take the exam before the deadline given to him by VO.
I was wondering what would happened if his new marks are not satisfactory?
I know just about this specific case, I can't be sure that this is the rule, so don't take my word for it...

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I think that DDs have expiration dates and can not be charged after those dates so CIC can't charge you for application processing fee, so it's the same thing as if your CC was blocked by the bank. Someone who paid by DD may correct me.
As for IELTS, I think that application receive date should be taken as valid. My ECAS says - documents received on xy date, in progress, so I asume that it is the meritory date. My son's passport had expired in September, application was sent in July and PER received November, meaning that at PER issuance one of the documents had expired - and it was not a problem because when application had been received it vas valid. I made him a new one and will sent it. I do realize that it is not the same situation but the principle should be.

Bozance said:
A friend of mine, was rejected because when CIC got his application, IELTS was valid for one month.
One more thing, please check with your bank how long is DD valid (if you pay your fees using DD) cause his was older than 6 months, so that was also mentioned in his rejection letter.
I hope this info will help someone.

Can someone tell me how many days from PER, Vienna sends MR requests? Will the holidays delay things?
Thank you. Have a great day

akvarium

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
iforti,

We are in the same situation here. We are expecting our MR, as application was filed on 25th June, so it will be any time soon. However, I am in my 10th week of pregnancy and we were thinking of having the baby here, and after he/she turns about 4-5 months, move to Canada. But, I am also worried about the whole process for the baby's visa, since, if everything turns ok, we would have visas until the baby is born, and then we will have to apply for the baby's visaa again. So, I don't know how long it will take. And if I have the baby in Canada, it will cost three times more, since we will have no health insurance for the first three months. Please share your opinion. What are your plans?

Iforti

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akvarium said:
iforti,

We are in the same situation here. We are expecting our MR, as application was filed on 25th June, so it will be any time soon. However, I am in my 10th week of pregnancy and we were thinking of having the baby here, and after he/she turns about 4-5 months, move to Canada. But, I am also worried about the whole process for the baby's visa, since, if everything turns ok, we would have visas until the baby is born, and then we will have to apply for the baby's visaa again. So, I don't know how long it will take. And if I have the baby in Canada, it will cost three times more, since we will have no health insurance for the first three months. Please share your opinion. What are your plans?
Hi Akvarium

As long as you receive your medical request, send the VO an email and tell them that you/your wife is pregnant, they will postpone the Medical Examination for your whole family till the day of birth of the baby, you will have to make then the Medical Exam and you will have to send them photos and other procedure... dont worry they will tell you what to do in email.

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
.....or you can land in Alberta where you have immediate medical care and baby will be born as a Canadian. It is safe to travel until you enter 7th month of pregnancy, so you have plenty of time.
The whole organization depends on the amount of money that you bring to Canada, job prospects, etc.
There was a discussion on the similar subject on this forum recently. I think that conclusion was that, if you get visas and have a baby in your home country after that, you can't bring the baby with you to Canada. You'll have to sponsor it and, in order to be able to sponsor, you must live in Canada for some time.
I'll try to find that thread.

akvarium said:
iforti,

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I can't find the thread I was talking about, but I've found a few with similar theme. It seems that sponsoring applys for landed PR parents and you should try to postpone MR and the whole process. The problem with this forum is that people ask for advice and never write what had happened at the end. Do visa offices really alow applicants to postpone the process and how does that work?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t229516.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t2500.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pregnancy-and-settlement-t85934.0.html

kiril.z

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER: 09.08.2013
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi All. I am happy to inform you that we recieved the passports with visas and COPR :). Now planning for moving and job searching begins :)

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
akvarium,

could you please paste that link where it says that first 3 months we are not covered with health care?...

akvarium said:
iforti,

Lucky_mkd

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sent CIO 30.01.2014 AOR CIO 02.03.2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August :)
I am happy to inform you that today we make our medicals !!! X-Ray they say to us that is good only we are waiting for blood results.... When we can wait for ppr???