Thanks for the info!! :)

Vitalia said:
Sorry my mistake :)
Skopje - Vienna (when I sent the passports) = 36 euros
Vienna - Skopje = 60 euros

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
botreconhp said:
Dont worry about this. Vienna serves right now.
All...

I got a mail from Vienna aaking for original proof of funds..(point to be noted: not updated Proof of funds)

I`ve been asked to produce `Original Proof of Funds along with history of 12 months bank transaction'.

I had submitted a scanned copy of Fixed Deposit (drawn in name of my spouse from an Indain Bank) as a proof of funds , whilst filing my application.

Now my question is :

1. Do I have to send across the original copy of FD ? (and in such a case,would I get this back after the conclusion of my file ,as I need the originals to withdraw my amount back from the Bank)

2. Or Is it wise to persuade my bank to issue me a letter stating about the details of my FD, including its Start & End dates.

3. Since original proof in my case is an FD , obviously, there wont be any history associated with it for last 12 months. In that case , can I show my Bank Transactions as a proof(and my account has also got enough amount , at this point of time, which exceeds needed fund amounts)?

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
2264 Construction Inspector
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medical results have been received 17.10.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Hi everyone,

I have a question?

I received today the RPRF and also in the letter the visa officer is asking for a "proof of employment from employer in Canada confirming that the position is still available." Does anyone of you has a clue what is this "Proof". Is it a contract agreement or just a letter or what. I will appreciate if anyone from you could help me.

Best Regards...

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
JandR said:
All...

I got a mail from Vienna aaking for original proof of funds..(point to be noted: not updated Proof of funds)

I`ve been asked to produce `Original Proof of Funds along with history of 12 months bank transaction'.

I had submitted a scanned copy of Fixed Deposit (drawn in name of my spouse from an Indain Bank) as a proof of funds , whilst filing my application.

Now my question is :

1. Do I have to send across the original copy of FD ? (and in such a case,would I get this back after the conclusion of my file ,as I need the originals to withdraw my amount back from the Bank)

2. Or Is it wise to persuade my bank to issue me a letter stating about the details of my FD, including its Start & End dates.

3. Since original proof in my case is an FD , obviously, there wont be any history associated with it for last 12 months. In that case , can I show my Bank Transactions as a proof(and my account has also got enough amount , at this point of time, which exceeds needed fund amounts)?
the second one is good in my opinion ( I did in this way). The most important thing is that total amount of money in your account at right now is equal or more than CIC fund request. To make sure that your fund is suistable with 2014 creteria instead of 2013, double check. good luck!

Poco_cro

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.12.2014. (3rd time!)
Nomination.....
PER 03.03.2015
IELTS Request
send with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
JandR said:
All...

Now my question is :

What is your nationality?
This tread is supposed to be for prospective immigrants that Vienna Visa office covers - are you urrent on this teritory?
I am asking that because you mentioned Bank drafts from Indian bank ...

Poco_cro

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.12.2014. (3rd time!)
Nomination.....
PER 03.03.2015
IELTS Request
send with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Fee payment

Question:

HOW have you made FEE payment for an elieghbilitiy rewiev of send documents for FSW (Federal Siklled Worker)?
Has enyone applied under mentioned category?

On a web the folowing info can be found:

How to pay the fees

*****Important: The instructions below do not apply to you if you submit your application through the Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Düsseldorf, Germany. Do not submit a financial instrument to the Canadian Embassy or make a direct deposit to our account. The processing fees must be entirely paid to the VAC Düsseldorf. Please consult their website for more instructions:

We accept two methods of payment:
1.Financial instrument (Canadian dollar certified cheque or money order): Send a financial instrument in Canadian dollars drawn on a Canadian bank, payable to The Receiver General for Canada, for the exact amount of the fee(s) in the table above. We will not accept financial instruments drawn on non-Canadian banks or the wrong amount. As most financial instruments are valid only for 6 months, please ensure that your financial instrument was issued no more than 30 days before you send it to us.
Attach the original financial instrument to your application.

2.Direct deposit or bank transfer: Follow the instructions below according to your country of residence.

If you pay by direct deposit, please provide us with the original bank receipt.

If you pay by bank transfer, please provide us with the original bank receipt or with a print out of the transaction (if done online).

We do not accept direct deposits or bank transfers for less than the exact amount of the fee(s) in the table above.

Please note that we will not pay administrative fees charged by the banks.

Country of residence:

- If you reside in Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, The Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia or Switzerland you should pay in euros into:

Bank Austria - Member of UniCredit:
IBAN: AT40 1200 0506 7046 9901
SWIFT: BKAU ATWW

- If you reside in Serbia, you should pay in Serbian dinars into:

Komercijalna Banka Ad Beograd, Kneza Milosa 83, Belgrade, Serbia branch
Account: 908-20501-70
Reference number: 400702-0070200003304.

I reside in Croatia, and I have made a direct bank transfer to Bank Austria with IBAN and SWIFT code mantioned above.
Sice I have filed my application to CIO and it was received on 3.7.2014, and by today I do not have any feedback from them,
I wonder have I made my fee payment correct (In that wait-time I began to doubt have I made some mistake regarding fee payment)

Can someone help me with this issue?

What is Your experience?

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
Poco_cro said:
What is your nationality?
This tread is supposed to be for prospective immigrants that Vienna Visa office covers - are you urrent on this teritory?
I am asking that because you mentioned Bank drafts from Indian bank ...
Hi,

I am an Indian national staying within EU for last 8 yrs..
So vienna is rightly my processing centre...

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I've just send you a pm.

comix

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Update 18.08.2014.
Nomination.....
PER 18-05-2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
07.11.2014. - third line in ECAS on 16.11.2014.
Passport Req..
RPRF without PPR 18.11.2014. paid the same day
Doni said:
Hi everyone,

I have a question?

I received today the RPRF and also in the letter the visa officer is asking for a "proof of employment from employer in Canada confirming that the position is still available." Does anyone of you has a clue what is this "Proof". Is it a contract agreement or just a letter or what. I will appreciate if anyone from you could help me.

Best Regards...
I sent to them signed and sealed letter from employer in Canada that my position is still open and that the company is waiting for me. After two days they sent MR to me. So I guess that you need to contact your employer and ask him to send you updated job offer.

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
2264 Construction Inspector
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medical results have been received 17.10.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
comix said:
I sent to them signed and sealed letter from employer in Canada that my position is still open and that the company is waiting for me. After two days they sent MR to me. So I guess that you need to contact your employer and ask him to send you updated job offer.
So, you are saying that all that I need to do is to ask my employer to write me a letter, simple letter including letterhead and to be sealed, confirming that my position is still available and that they are waiting for me. And I don't need any new contract agreement or any other document to send to VO.

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
Hi All,

Just needed an info on translation of bank starements.
Vienna has asked for bank transaction history for last 12 months..
Since I have got German bank account, my bank statements are in german..(though very little wordings are in bank statements) ..so do i have to get these translated to English?
Since there are so many sheets(though word content is the same in every page) it may cost me fortunes..!!
Need your advice...

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You dont need to translate your bank statement, I know of a friend who submitted German bank statement without translation and everything was fine

JandR said:
Hi All,

Since I have got German bank account, my bank statements are in german..(though very little wordings are in bank statements) ..so do i have to get these translated to English?
Since there are so many sheets(though word content is the same in every page) it may cost me fortunes..!!
Need your advice...

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
JandR said:
Hi All,

Need your advice...
Yes, everything has to be in english or french.

However, if you are able to retrieve them online, you might be able to switch the language setting, and then print them out in english.
I know that Deutsche Bank offers this service, so others might too.

Otherwise, you can always send an e-mail to the Visa Office and ask them about this. You might get lucky and they would be satisfied with a printout in german.

alinazakat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Skipped...
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hi Guys
Seems like Vienna VO is still stuck in 2012 and 2013 applicants and there is no chance in the near future of the 2014 applicants. Am I right or is there anyone from 2014 who got MR request from Vienna VO.

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
alinazakat said:
Hi Guys
Seems like Vienna VO is still stuck in 2012 and 2013 applicants and there is no chance in the near future of the 2014 applicants. Am I right or is there anyone from 2014 who got MR request from Vienna VO.
Looks like that and it's pity cause there are not many applicants for Vienna ( as per SS)