30-09-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2014
Dear friends, happy Thanksgiving day!
We did our medicals today, now waiting for the e-CASE to be updated :)

kiril.z

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
PER: 09.08.2013
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi,

We did the medicals today, now waiting again :)

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
kelo said:
Congrats Vitalia! the storm is over now :) :) :) please tell us how you made the arrangement for DHL pick up service and how much does it cost?
With the passports that I sent to Vienna for visa stamping I sent a cover letter explaining that I would like my passports to be sent back by DHL. I wrote them that they could send me an e-mail when the passports are ready and I will arrange for a DHL courier to come to the Visa Office to pick up our passports and that I will pay the costs of the DHL service.

After couple of days I received an email from Vienna that my passports are ready for a pick up and that I can arrange for DHL or other courier service. If not they will send them back by snail mail.
But I think that even if you don't send a cover letter, when your passports are ready they will send you an email asking you to choose between courier/snail mail.

To be on the safe side you can include a cover letter with the passports as I did.

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your response Vitalia..please how much does it cost for the pick up service by dhl? and do you go to dhl in your place of residence to make the arrangement or you call dhl in vienna? am sorry for bothering you with my questions I just want to get the whole idea and other people can also benefit. 8)

Vitalia said:
With the passports that I sent to Vienna for visa stamping I sent a cover letter explaining that I would like my passports to be sent back by DHL. I wrote them that they could send me an e-mail when the passports are ready and I will arrange for a DHL courier to come to the Visa Office to pick up our passports and that I will pay the costs of the DHL service.

After couple of days I received an email from Vienna that my passports are ready for a pick up and that I can arrange for DHL or other courier service. If not they will send them back by snail mail.
But I think that even if you don't send a cover letter, when your passports are ready they will send you an email asking you to choose between courier/snail mail.

To be on the safe side you can include a cover letter with the passports as I did.

kiril.z

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
WOW.. Congratulatons!! Vienna is becoming so fast :)

botreconhp said:
I got the MR from Vienna VO :) :) :)

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
JandR said:
Congrats...
Your time lines pls..?
And also whats your NOC?
Thanks all guys.

I got PER on Marc, it only took me 6 months to wait. My NOC is 2113. My PCC is still valid of 1 year and hope that they dont require update PCC.

We will take Medical test next Monday. It is quite costly, 740 E for 2 adults and 2 children under 2 years old.

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
kelo said:
Thanks for your response Vitalia..please how much does it cost for the pick up service by dhl? and do you go to dhl in your place of residence to make the arrangement or you call dhl in vienna? am sorry for bothering you with my questions I just want to get the whole idea and other people can also benefit. 8)
I am from Macedonia and the Macedonian DHL office made the arrangements with the Vienna DHL office for the pick up. So all you have to do is contact the DHL office in your country/city and they will arrange everything. I paid around 60 Euros for the service (Skopje-Vienna). :)

kelo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your response Vitalia your information will be useful in due time....congrats once again, guess you are preparing for the departure now :)

Vitalia said:
I am from Macedonia and the Macedonian DHL office made the arrangements with the Vienna DHL office for the pick up. So all you have to do is contact the DHL office in your country/city and they will arrange everything. I paid around 60 Euros for the service (Skopje-Vienna). :)

kiril.z

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Vitalia hi. Nice info. Did you paid 60 euros for Skopje-Vienna only? Does it mean that you have to pay 60 more?

Vitalia said:

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
botreconhp said:
Thanks all guys.

I got PER on Marc, it only took me 6 months to wait. My NOC is 2113. My PCC is still valid of 1 year and hope that they dont require update PCC.

We will take Medical test next Monday. It is quite costly, 740 E for 2 adults and 2 children under 2 years old.
Thanks for the update....
I did get my PER during Jan'14...but haven't heard anything from Vienna so far..
Any reasons that any one can think off..has it got anything to do with NOC...
I'm feeling quite anxious at the moment...

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
JandR said:
Thanks for the update....
I did get my PER during Jan'14...but haven't heard anything from Vienna so far..
Any reasons that any one can think off..has it got anything to do with NOC...
I'm feeling quite anxious at the moment...
Dont worry about this. Vienna serves right now.

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
kiril.z said:
Vitalia hi. Nice info. Did you paid 60 euros for Skopje-Vienna only? Does it mean that you have to pay 60 more?
Sorry my mistake :)
Skopje - Vienna (when I sent the passports) = 36 euros
Vienna - Skopje = 60 euros