+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Re: Help please

Tania2013 said:
Hello guys!
I finished my medical, waiting now to obtain new PCC and send docs. In a midtime, my national ID card had expired, and now i got new one. With new card i requested new PCC. In my application (first time) i send copy with translation of my ID. So what to do now? I need to send an additional letter (not with new PCC) saying this is my new ID card and provide copy with translation to Vienna? PLease help
You should send all docs along with both a cover letter and all evidences. To save their time, you should send as they ask PPR or PPC. In general, they asked PPC prior to MR as I have known so far. Congras with Medical test done.

Tania2013

Sep 5, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Help please

botreconhp said:
You should send all docs along with both a cover letter and all evidences. To save their time, you should send as they ask PPR or PPC. In general, they asked PPC prior to MR as I have known so far. Congras with Medical test done.
Thanks. I received Medical request and request for Police certificate at the same time -same date, just 2 separated e-mails. So i will send all documents toghether, just i was thinking to send one letter -with police certificate, and second letter with copy of new ID card with translation.... I just feel cofused , they always say never send smth they didn't ask, this is why i m thinking about 2 letters ...

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
you have to send new passport if you have new one..ID is irrelevant only if you have ID number in your new PCC you mast send letter and inform them for ID changing.

Tania2013

Sep 5, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DannyyBoy said:
you have to send new passport if you have new one..ID is irrelevant only if you have ID number in your new PCC you mast send letter and inform them for ID changing.
Well, i don't have ID number in my police certificate. But as they said i have to inform about any change....And since i sent copy of my previos one, so this is why i am cocerned about this question...i think i better send it in seprated letter but with same shipment to Vienna tomorrow...i don't know i become paranoic after all this long process...i was not like this in the very beginning

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
you can send why not..but it is not necessary. Your important document for verification is passport. They need your photo in document, date of birth and number of document. So they have all of that because they have your valid passport.

Tania2013

Sep 5, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DannyyBoy said:
you can send why not..but it is not necessary. Your important document for verification is passport. They need your photo in document, date of birth and number of document. So they have all of that because they have your valid passport.
Thanks, Dany. I will send it today ....I m sure what is the expirience with Vienna once you submint new police cert.and medical , how long i have to wait now ?

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Tania2013 said:
Thanks, Dany. I will send it today ....I m sure what is the expirience with Vienna once you submint new police cert.and medical , how long i have to wait now ?
It takes around 2 weeks for futher activity, generally. Let share your experience with ID change issue because in the future I will change the ID card and the ID number presenting in our PPC. Good luck!

Tania2013

Sep 5, 2013
Egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
botreconhp said:
It takes around 2 weeks for futher activity, generally. Let share your experience with ID change issue because in the future I will change the ID card and the ID number presenting in our PPC. Good luck!
Thanks. I wrote a cover letter explaning that my ID is change and please find attached new ID bla bla ....So i m shipping it today. I will share all info in future. Good luck and see you soon here

JandR

Dec 9, 2013
JandR said:
Hi Guys,

Congratulations to all those who have recivieved their MRs...
Happy to see movements from Veinna...
Now with the current trend , is it safe to assume that MRs are being dispatched around 12 months after PER?
Are they sending out PPR as well along with MR?
CSE link is down for vienna, and does sending out mail fetch any info my file status( Got my PER Dec'13)
Dears,

Could any one reply back to my query...?

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JandR said:
Dears,

We got MR just after 13 months after per. No ppr yet - still waiting on ecas 3rd line.

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
JandR said:
Dears,

If you feel frustrating, you should order GCMS report (visafile.info) to know what they are doing with your application. This report takes time too.

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone know if third line will only appear after all requested documents received?

When asked for medicals they also asked for updated PCCs.

Medicals done on the 28th but as we had to translate and then post the PCCs to our lawyers in Canada first they have not yet arrived at Vienna (in fact I am stressing a bit as they seem to be taking a very long time to get to Canada as I posted them from Germany on the 27th and are still not there...).

Anyway, I would have expected to see "Medical results received" by now as our doctor was e-enabled but I am hoping that the delay is because they are also waiting for our PCCs? Anyone have any experience of this?

Cheers!

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Ca7r10na said:
Anyone know if third line will only appear after all requested documents received?

When asked for medicals they also asked for updated PCCs.

Medicals done on the 28th but as we had to translate and then post the PCCs to our lawyers in Canada first they have not yet arrived at Vienna (in fact I am stressing a bit as they seem to be taking a very long time to get to Canada as I posted them from Germany on the 27th and are still not there...).

Anyway, I would have expected to see "Medical results received" by now as our doctor was e-enabled but I am hoping that the delay is because they are also waiting for our PCCs? Anyone have any experience of this?

Cheers!
When I got my MR, I got an updated doc-request at the same time. About one week after the medicals were done, eCAS was updated to "medical results received". The other requested docs (including PCC) arrived much later. So the third line on eCAS should be added regardless of additional docs.

However, you will never know, how CIC procedures work. And remember, that eCAS is always unreliable.

Ca7r10na

Star Member
Jun 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC2013 said:
When I got my MR, I got an updated doc-request at the same time. About one week after the medicals were done, eCAS was updated to "medical results received". The other requested docs (including PCC) arrived much later. So the third line on eCAS should be added regardless of additional docs.

However, you will never know, how CIC procedures work. And remember, that eCAS is always unreliable.
Thanks BC.

I emailed the doc who did our medicals and he advised that our results (all fine, as expected, but good to know!) were uploaded a couple of days ago so I guess ECAS should update soon.

Police clearance certificates still lost in transit!

Does anyone know whether the line our lawyers are feeding us is true regarding all submissions requiring to come from them (ie they are making us send the the police clearances certs along with translations for them to then send them on our behalf to Vienna)? If our PCCs are lost and we have to get new ones I'm not sure we will have time to do this, get the translations done and get them to Canada in time for the to then be sent back to Vienna. The obvious thing to do is for us to send the documents to Vienna ourselves but the lawyer is adamant that as they are our representatives all documents must come from them. This doesn't sound right to me...? I can't even see what their angle is in terms of insisting on this?

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Ca7r10na said:
Thanks BC.

I emailed the doc who did our medicals and he advised that our results (all fine, as expected, but good to know!) were uploaded a couple of days ago so I guess ECAS should update soon.

Police clearance certificates still lost in transit!

Does anyone know whether the line our lawyers are feeding us is true regarding all submissions requiring to come from them (ie they are making us send the the police clearances certs along with translations for them to then send them on our behalf to Vienna)? If our PCCs are lost and we have to get new ones I'm not sure we will have time to do this, get the translations done and get them to Canada in time for the to then be sent back to Vienna. The obvious thing to do is for us to send the documents to Vienna ourselves but the lawyer is adamant that as they are our representatives all documents must come from them. This doesn't sound right to me...? I can't even see what their angle is in terms of insisting on this?
I think that your lawyers are right. I read somewhere that once you chose a representative, all the correspondence should go through your representative. Did you sent your PCC through snail mail or used courier (DHL,UPS..). How do you know that your package is lost in transit?