15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
BC2013 said:
Thank you all :)
One more question please?
Did you check your e-case, did you get second line?
And question for everybody, when they update website data for e-case i mean which day in week?
Thanks a lot!

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
DannyyBoy said:
And question for everybody, when they update website data for e-case i mean which day in week?
Thanks a lot!
No update on eCAS, no second line.
It still shows the "we received you application on .." line only.

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
BC2013 said:
No update on eCAS, no second line.
It still shows the "we received you application on .." line only.
Thanx BC2013!

churrrrma

May 16, 2014
Hello everyone

I applied online for visitors visa and just got passport request. I wonder if it is possible to come in person to drop passport at Vienna office and ofc also pick it? Or it is faster via mail?

I am quite in a hurry and from your post it can take even up to 2 weeks to get passport back ;/ which means I would miss my flight.

Cheers,

Churrrma

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
arrange with DHL, its very simple

:mad:

churrrrma said:
Hello everyone

I applied online for visitors visa and just got passport request. I wonder if it is possible to come in person to drop passport at Vienna office and ofc also pick it? Or it is faster via mail?

I am quite in a hurry and from your post it can take even up to 2 weeks to get passport back ;/ which means I would miss my flight.

Cheers,

Churrrma

can_man

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan, 2014
while waiting for MR, can someone tell me whats the Subject of email when you receive Medical Request or RPRF,

I am checking my email all the time, just wondering how it looks like, just what to expect

thanks

RufiDoby

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 11-07-2013
URGENT!!!!!

dear forum members! please HELP!!
Today I got E-cas status changed to "Decision made" (after "Medicals received" but without RPRF and PPR). By snail mail I have just received a leeter from Vienna stating their rejection due to non sufficient funds: thjey expected us to have $CAD 14.720 for two????? When and how did this happen??? These are NEW rules, for my understanding they had to process our file on the old rules from last year, when we had to have $CAD 13.837!

What can I do?? this is so wrong

RufiDoby

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
RufiDoby said:
URGENT!!!!!

Today I got E-cas status changed to "Decision made" (after "Medicals received" but without RPRF and PPR). By snail mail I have just received a leeter from Vienna stating their rejection due to non sufficient funds: thjey expected us to have $CAD 14.720 for two????? When and how did this happen??? These are NEW rules, for my understanding they had to process our file on the old rules from last year, when we had to have $CAD 13.837!

Also, new rules were stated on May 4th 2014!! it was ten days ago!! i am soooooo furious right now!

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
RufiDoby said:
URGENT!!!!!

So sorry to read this.
I would probably ask for a redonsideration, with an explanation about the situation (when applying, minimum funds were $.. and proof of this provided, now they have increased to $..., and this amount is also available - with bank statement attached).

Others might have different ideas.

RufiDoby

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
BC2013 said:
So sorry to read this.
I would probably ask for a redonsideration, with an explanation about the situation (when applying, minimum funds were $.. and proof of this provided, now they have increased to $..., and this amount is also available - with bank statement attached).

Others might have different ideas.
This could be a solution but is it normal?! I sent additional documents on April 10. They started with the new rules on May 4th. New rules for EOI 2015! It is definitely their mistake. For this kind of mistake on my job I would get fired.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
DannyyBoy said:
Thanks a lot!
Now eCAS has been changed to

1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 2, 2011.
2. We started processing your application on May 12, 2014.

This happened sometime overnight.

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
RufiDoby said:
This could be a solution but is it normal?! I sent additional documents on April 10. They started with the new rules on May 4th. New rules for EOI 2015! It is definitely their mistake. For this kind of mistake on my job I would get fired.
You are right - the private sector is always different. But these are public employees, and hence different rules apply.
I would not consider this normal.
But this doesn't matter. You want to find a way to resolve this. And I believe, the easiest and fastest way would be to ask for a reconsideration. The other option would be something along the lines of hiring an immigration attorney.
Although from what I have read elsewhere on this forum, other members have encountered mistakes being done by their local posts occasionally, too. And requests for recionsideration (on obvious mistakes) usually helped to rectify things fast.

RufiDoby

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
BC2013 said:
You are right - the private sector is always different. But these are public employees, and hence different rules apply.
I would not consider this normal.
But this doesn't matter. You want to find a way to resolve this. And I believe, the easiest and fastest way would be to ask for a reconsideration. The other option would be something along the lines of hiring an immigration attorney.
Although from what I have read elsewhere on this forum, other members have encountered mistakes being done by their local posts occasionally, too. And requests for recionsideration (on obvious mistakes) usually helped to rectify things fast.
Thank you so much. I am so messed up at the moment. Cannot believe this is hapenning.. I will write them a reconsideration letter. :(

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
RufiDoby said:
Thank you so much. I am so messed up at the moment. Cannot believe this is hapenning.. I will write them a reconsideration letter. :(
Wait a day or two, before sending anything. It is the weekend, so nothing is going to happen anyway.
There might be other opinions on this matter.

BTW - did you post this in the main economic section too? Others might have similar experience with other VOs.