+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
It seems, that Vienna is currently working on older FSW-applications (clearing the back-log):

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vienna-time-for-issuing-visa-t139488.0.html

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Hello i am new here, i just applied for a student visa in Vienna from my country Serbia, i would like to ask is maybe anyone know how long does it usually take for respond from embassy? Thanks

Srbijadamus

Mar 2, 2013
They have closed a few embassy in Europe ,So it mean 60 days minimum .But if you are applied with Serbian passport than situation is a little bit different It means 60 days plus 3 more weeks special check .
Because for passport holders of Serbia,Macedonia and Montenegro the issuance of visas is not a right but a privilege.

Srbijadamus

Mar 2, 2013
Prevedeno a Srpski sanse za vizu su jako male ,u nnjihovom parlamentu se vodi dijalog oko ovoga .Jos jedna zanimljivost pre par nedelja jednom drugu su odbili uplatu u Kanadu za neki softver u obrazlozenju je pisalo da ne primaju novac iz Srbije !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mani se engleskog idi u neku Normalnu zemlju u Evropi

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Ma sto se mene tice neka me odbiju ako hoce, ako im moj novac smrdi nema nikakvih problema, samo zelim brz odgovor jer ima i drugih zemalja na svetu a vremena je malo. Hvala na odgovoru.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Da li se to tice svih vrsta viza ili samo za pojedine, pitam to iz razloga jer ja apliciram kao student i unosim im novac u zemlju a znam da oni mnogo vole novac? Da li imas neka licna iskustva ili saznanja u vezi dobijanja viza za zemlje koje si naveo medju kojima je i Srbija? To me sve zanima jer jedna devojka iz Makedonije je poslala pasos u Bec u ponedeljak i dobila je narednog ponedeljka sa vizom u njemu, to je bila turisticka viza i to je bilo prosle godine (inace drugarica mog brata).

trying

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
first 13-02-2012 second 16-04-2012
Nomination.....
PER 25-04-2012
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
This is a international forum so guys please share your experience on English. I know that Novak wins Americans and suppose that you are filling so patriot at the moment but just be fair to another gays here on forum who doesn`t understand you. Also there is a Serbian forum "krstarica" or even any else where you can discuss on Serbian. Thank you!

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Hello @trying,
I agree with ur observation and hey! we have not heard from you for some time, hope you are fine.

Gearman

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
Nomination.....
01-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014 ..... DM on 1 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hey Anvaller and Trying,

I agree with you guys,its only fair and nice for everyone if we can understand each other here.@ Anvaller,As we discussed,I sent Vienna Office a Case Specific Enquiry 8 days today but still waiting to hear from them.I will update you guys as soon as I get a response.

Have a blessed week guys!

trying

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 25-04-2012
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
@ Anvaller

Yeah i am fine thank you! I don`t have any news from Vienna to share with you guys. In meantime I have relocated in Norway to work in oil&gas sector and to achieve experience which may help me one day in Canada ;) This is main reason why I stayed away from this place for some time. I`ll be back with fresh news very soon i hope so ;)

@ Gearman

I cross my fingers for you and wish you luck

bye bye

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Very good @Gearman, I think it took about 2 weeks for them to reply my ecas too.
@trying.. oil&gas that's good for you.. u might want to head to Calgary to continue with ur oil and gas career. Betters days ahead of u as it is.
Good luck

trying

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 25-04-2012
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
@ Anvaller Yeah Calgary sounds great! I would like it but we`ll see what days will bring ;) actually I`m here doing subsea design so St. John's, NL might be better but who knows

Srbijadamus

Mar 2, 2013
Standard The guys said if they need to wait a long time for visa ,then they will go in some other country ,if Canadians do not like our money someone else love .
Basically they are not happy with foreign workers or students ,because this people can find job and be a better students from Croatia or Romania than most of the Canadians .

And some countries are on the black list Romania,Macedonia Serbia,Bosnia ,Kosovo etc some of them are part of European union.

I know it is their land ,their rules ,so we are not welcomed OK .

But they should put that on web site of embassy .Like USA ,Swiss ,and some other countries

Our visa is lottery ,you paying that lottery with visa fee ,we will pull candidates when ever we decide.

And we will explain to our employers , universities ,to our elder people why we do this like that .

It is only honest way .
And they will have zero problems with visas

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
@ trying
Yep u r right, St John is currently preparing for commercial oil exploration.. well Calgary or St John, its good that u r prepared to go to the best destination.. that's the ultimate. I am also as open as to where to land... I will make up my mind when the time comes.

@ srbijadamus
SORRY PAL I WOULD WRITE A LITTLE LONG NOTE ON THIS, BEAR WITH ME.
Can u share ur timeline? How long have u guys been waiting? You guys seem frustrated from a very long wait and that is understandable.
Well we all have objections about their processing but ur objections about Canada immigration are very strong although its ur opinion. Just be careful that ur opinion is based on fact and not mere perception. I am wondering how would they not want u in their country bcos ur children would be too smart in school? Do u mean they would prefer to populate their schools with dull truant kids from immigrant parents? Interestingly, prospective immigrants from Africa especially are raising exactly the same objection that Canada favors the Europeans over African applicants because they want Canada to maintain the European outlook with majority white folks and since western europeans are the most reluctant to immigrate, eastern europe is their focus. The question is if everyone thinks they don't want them, who do they want? This is to show that such claims are very likely untrue in the face of reality. I am not ruling out the possibility of discrimination but if ever they have reasons to discriminate, it will go beyond ur stated objections bcos they are too flimsy. How would they not prefer a Romanian to an Indian or Chinese when logically, a Romanian would integrate quicker to the Canadian culture than a Chinese or Indian would. I am just checking out the logic...
My advice, Stay Positive .. because if everything is fine with ur document, u will eventually get ur PR visa. But if u have this "they hate us, they don't want us" mindset about Canada already, it will not help u at all after landing... because u will need to embrace and love that country in order to get what u want. And u can't achieve that with such mindset. I am not trying to tell u what to do but I am just saying... That is the essence of this thread and the forum as a whole.

Srbijadamus

Mar 2, 2013
Problems are their rules ,they changed rules during the game ,it is not appropriate.

I am waiting working visa ,and for two months ,I do not have a passport.They said to my employer that when he obtain the LMO issuing visa is just technical meter,but we finding out that it is not like that .

Lot of people getting refusal after a long time waiting more than 20 days ,now it is 60 ,and they will not provide you any exponentiation , except copy paste , maybe you will stay longer and become a criminal.

Canada are welcoming new immigrants but it is just political propaganda .For instance you are doctor they deciding about your visa 3 or 5 years?????????????? I am welcome or not 3 years to give me right to work ,and live .And when you came to Canada you can deliver pizza or drive a cab .

But you have wait 3 years for what .

They should be honest with this and maximum of time for proceeding any application should be 60 days ,if they not respond in 60 days ,it means you are welcome and you should get visa automatically,o border or elsewhere