+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
mataiz said:
I have a good news for everyone...yessss..

Vienna Just asked me to re-medical and PCC today,,so they are working...hope everybody get good news soon......

I hope my BGC almost finished that they asked to redo the med...
any idea??
Congrats!
I assume, that your BGC is now completed, and you will get PR, once they received your re-med and PCC.

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Thank you, no I think according to my GCSM it is waived.,
DMM said:
Congratulations!!!
So happy to hear the news! Hope we all get MR soon :)
By the way, did you go to the interview, or is it the next step?

DannyyBoy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
Matiaz,
congratulation, wish you all the best!
you are the first who opened the big gate, hold the door open as long we all going through ;)

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
I smell something good in here, congratulations Mataiz!!!

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Thanks again evrybody, I wish this first move keep continue until we all get our visas in few months..

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
mataiz said:
Thanks again evrybody, I wish this first move keep continiue until we all get our visas in few months..
Congratulations Mataiz!!!!

Doni

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna Office
NOC Code......
2264 Construction Inspector
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Medical results have been received 17.10.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Desperately Waiting...
Hi Everyone,
I have a question for everyone who can answer.
I have applied on September 2012 with AEO, but the HR opinion expires on 27 of June 2014. Does anyone knows what will happen if till than nothing happens (I mean I don't receive MR)? Do they (VO) asks for new AEO or they will proceed with the old one?

And what about the funds, if we get the Permanent Visa, do we need to show those funds when we arrive at the airport, or not? Because according to the CIC website, applicants with the AEO do not need to show those funds.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Doni...

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Doni said:
Hi Everyone,
I have a question for everyone who can answer.
I have applied on September 2012 with AEO, but the HR opinion expires on 27 of June 2014. Does anyone knows what will happen if till than nothing happens (I mean I don't receive MR)? Do they (VO) asks for new AEO or they will proceed with the old one?

And what about the funds, if we get the Permanent Visa, do we need to show those funds when we arrive at the airport, or not? Because according to the CIC website, applicants with the AEO do not need to show those funds.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Doni...
I have read elsewhere, that VOs might request updated employment offers to see that they are still valid, the employer still exists and/or the offer is still there.

Regarding the HR opinion, I would assume that this is like IELTS and other paperwork - it has to be there at the time of CIC intake. However, I am not sure about this.

Funds - they might be checked upon arrival in Canada for FSW-1 applicants. FSW-2 applicants are exempt from the funds-requirement due to the existing job offer. This is according to the manual OP6b:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06b-eng.pdf

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
Hi guys

I just want to inform you that I have gotten my MR today from Accra office. I announce here as a form of solidarity as I spent most of my waiting time in this Vienna thread.

Much love to @BC2013, I enjoyed ur shared thoughts and positive thinking. much love to other wonderful guys mataiz, gearman, trying, dannyboy, canadaforall and others I might have forgotten to mention but I can't forget super friendly Tom from the family thread.

I wish u guys well and success. I hope that the waiting comes to an end very soon and get ur updates from Vienna.

Cheers!

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
Anvaller said:
Hi guys

I just want to inform you that I have gotten my MR today from Accra office. I announce here as a form of solidarity as I spent most of my waiting time in this Vienna thread.

Much love to @ BC2013, I enjoyed ur shared thoughts and positive thinking. much love to other wonderful guys mataiz, gearman, trying, dannyboy, canadaforall and others I might have forgotten to mention but I can't forget super friendly Tom from the family thread.

I wish u guys well and success. I hope that the waiting comes to an end very soon and get ur updates from Vienna.

Cheers!
This is great, Anvaller. I am really happy for you :)
Now you know that you made the right choice requesting the file-transfer.
Good luck and a (now) fast conclusion of the process.

Movado

Jan 25, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Wien
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2013
Nomination.....
11-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
28-11-2014
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Congrats Anvaller!

I wondering if Vienna VO will transfer my case to Ottawa when (or if) I get a work permit and move to Canada before MR from Vienna. As I heard, in most cases applications are being remained in the local VO queues in such cases :(

Gearman

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2012
Nomination.....
01-03-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
13-02-2014
Med's Done....
17-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-04-2014 ..... DM on 1 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Anvaller said:
Hi guys

Much love to @ BC2013, I enjoyed ur shared thoughts and positive thinking. much love to other wonderful guys mataiz, gearman, trying, dannyboy, canadaforall and others I might have forgotten to mention but I can't forget super friendly Tom from the family thread.

Cheers!
WOW Anvaller, big big congrats.This is the best news this thread has received in over 16-20 months.Like BC2013 said, it is now justifiable in transferring your file to Accra.I wish you all the best and hope your the process concludes as soon as possible.

On a related but not so positive note,below is an email I got from Vienna Office last month after my CSE when my application turned 24months (2years). Vienna Office is just annoying and hopeless...

This refers to your below e-mail inquiry.

Applications are processed in accordance with administrative processing priorities and the date of their receipt at this office.

Please be informed that your application will be reviewed in the course of this year.

We will contact you in due course if we need additional documents.
Yours sincerely,

Visa Office / Bureau des visas
Canadian Embassy/ Ambassade du Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/ 3
A-1010 Vienna/ Vienne
Austria/Autriche
www.kanada.at

As you guys can see,the response is as vague as always and not looking very promising.This is just terrible to say the least.

I wish us all the best.

Anvaller

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna-->Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar. 2012
Med's Request
Feb. 2014
Passport Req..
Aug. 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep. 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
BC2013 said:
This is great, Anvaller. I am really happy for you :)
Now you know that you made the right choice requesting the file-transfer.
Good luck and a (now) fast conclusion of the process.
I know right, honestly I was not very sure how wise was my decision at that time but Vienna was just too silent so I decided to move and hoped it was going to be fine. Thank you and I wish that Vienna comes alive very soon. I know how frustrating this long wait can be.

Movado said:
Congrats Anvaller!

I wondering if Vienna VO will transfer my case to Ottawa when (or if) I get a work permit and move to Canada before MR from Vienna. As I heard, in most cases applications are being remained in the local VO queues in such cases :(
Thank you Movado,
Well, I might not be right but I think they will move u to Ottawa if u move there. Just send them an email notifying them that ur country of residence/address has changed and u want them to move ur case. I think it should move that way.

@Gearman
Long time no see, thanks for the good wishes and I wish u the best too. It's painful that Vienna is this dead silent but I pray for a change as soon as possible. In case it is possible for u too to move ur case, u might want to give it a try but if it isn't, I still wish u the best with Vienna.

YodaAtCanada

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
LANDED..........
04-09-2014 Citizenship.......: 07-12-2018
Anvaller said:
Hi guys

Cheers!
Anvaller, sincere congrats!

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Congrats. Dear Anvaller, hope you get your visa soon...
Anvaller said:
Hi guys

Cheers!