+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

Dec 1, 2022
hello,
Is there some one here experienced that passport delivered by the courier like post office. but the vfs or vac never confirmed if the passport recieved or not.i sent my passport nov 17 and according to the sytem it delivered at nov 17 then its been 2 weeks i always emailed and ask the vfs even the embassy. but then they always telling that they will check weather they recieved the passport.

jOnh13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2022
hello,
Is there some one here experienced that passport delivered by the courier like post office. but the vfs or vac never confirmed if the passport recieved or not.i sent my passport nov 17 and according to the sytem it delivered at nov 17 then its been 2 weeks i always emailed and ask the vfs even the embassy. but then they always telling that they will check weather they recieved the passport.
bro for which visa stamp did send aa passport

jOnh13

Star Member
Sep 20, 2022
permanent visa sir
bro they take lil longer for permanent residence visa stamp . if you received that from dhl or any post conformation that they dlvrd the passport on vfs don’t worry passport will in office . its taking 6 weak for visa stamp
and post company never drop that type of document leave in post box they always hand over to person those whowork in office people

Dec 1, 2022
and post company never drop that type of document leave in post box they always hand over to person those whowork in office people
i just being frustrate cause they never sent any acknowledgement if they got recieved thats why i always sent an email in vac and actually in embassy but i didnt get a positive feedback fro vac.