+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

##### Applicants VO Vienna please join #####

IntStu17

Nov 1, 2017
yeah, by the end of this week, the 7th week will be done. However, the embassy keeps saying that my application is undergoing background verifications.The time that I applied, the "application procedure tool" shows 2 weeks waiting.
Don't worry, I think, it depends on your nationality as well. I hope you receive the result very soon.
thank you. based on some of my friend results, I think you will be asked for your passport in this week or next week. So don't worry at all ! just some questions: Have you mentioned that you have done mandatory military services after your graduation in your country? Or have you mentioned your published scientific papers ? Because as far as I know those are most common reasons to make your applications for further investigations that may take more time !
Also If you have got enough funding package from your university in Canada it might help them to process your application faster.

rainbow1986

Oct 18, 2017
thank you. based on some of my friend results, I think you will be asked for your passport in this week or next week. So don't worry at all ! just some questions: Have you mentioned that you have done mandatory military services after your graduation in your country? Or have you mentioned your published scientific papers ? Because as far as I know those are most common reasons to make your applications for further investigations that may take more time !
Also If you have got enough funding package from your university in Canada it might help them to process your application faster.
I am exempt from doing military service; and I do not have any publication, as I am a master student.
About financial issues, I submit my scholarship document o_O

Ohng

Oct 18, 2017
I wanna share my timeline for Transit Visa:

Submission Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 (In the evening)
Approved and requested for passport: Mon, 30 Oct 2017

It took only two working days for the approval!

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
I want to update my timeline:

Thu, 26 Oct 2017 - Submitted an Online Application (in the evening)
Mon, 30 Oct 2017 - Got the Passport Request
Thu, 9 Nov 2017 - Sent the Passport by priority regiestered mail via Deutsche Post to Vienna Visa Office
Mon, 13 Nov 2017 - Received by Vienna Visa Office

In the email, they said that they will send the passport back by registered mail (Austrian Post?) at no cost. Will I get any response or update from my online account when they send my passport back? It already shows that my application was approved.

Leo204

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
sponsor: Winnipeg MB sponsoring spouse in Kosovo
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
10-18-2017
AOR Received.
10-21-2017
File Transfer...
10-27-2017: In process since 10-30-2017
Med's Request
10-20-2017
Med's Done....
10-31-2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
18-04-2018
Hello, could someone take a look at my profile expand part and give me some insight on the wait time before the passport request will be received or AOR2? I have had no movement for two months.. in the beginning it went be very quickly but now its halted almost. I haven't see any movement besides the medical exam changing to passed at the end of October..
any insight would help. thank you.

rainbow1986

Oct 18, 2017
Hello, could someone take a look at my profile expand part and give me some insight on the wait time before the passport request will be received or AOR2? I have had no movement for two months.. in the beginning it went be very quickly but now its halted almost. I haven't see any movement besides the medical exam changing to passed at the end of October..
any insight would help. thank you.
Base on my experience, nobody can guess about it. Vienna center is so complicated and apparently super busy. Therefore, just leave it to the chance!

Leo204

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
10-18-2017
AOR Received.
10-21-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-20-2017
Med's Done....
10-31-2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
18-04-2018
Base on my experience, nobody can guess about it. Vienna center is so complicated and apparently super busy. Therefore, just leave it to the chance!
Ive tried to contact them but they don't pick up, which is very annoying. ive looked at 100s of forums to estimate a wait time along with trying to look at my ECAS but it keeps giving me a error that it cannot find my information even though I provide all the correct information like my UCI, etc.
Some family friends that have dealt with this Visa office said it didn't last longer than 3 months. I just want to get the AOR2 before the police reports and medical expires, you know what I mean?

Do you have a timeline for your application by any chance I just want to see if we have the same pattern going on?

rainbow1986

Oct 18, 2017
Ive tried to contact them but they don't pick up, which is very annoying. ive looked at 100s of forums to estimate a wait time along with trying to look at my ECAS but it keeps giving me a error that it cannot find my information even though I provide all the correct information like my UCI, etc.
Some family friends that have dealt with this Visa office said it didn't last longer than 3 months. I just want to get the AOR2 before the police reports and medical expires, you know what I mean?

Do you have a timeline for your application by any chance I just want to see if we have the same pattern going on?
Apply online: 17. Sept
Biometrics: 27 Sept
Passport request: 27 November
passport delivered: 05. Dec
Approved: 07. Dec
processing tool estimation: 2 weeks
Real time procedure: 11 weeks

Reactions: serbianguy

Leo204

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
10-18-2017
AOR Received.
10-21-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-20-2017
Med's Done....
10-31-2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
18-04-2018
Apply online: 17. Sept
Biometrics: 27 Sept
Passport request: 27 November
passport delivered: 05. Dec
Approved: 07. Dec
processing tool estimation: 2 weeks
Real time procedure: 11 weeks
That is so fast, congratulations! hopefully mine will pick up speed like yours lol

Ohng

Oct 18, 2017
Online Transit Visa
Final Timeline:
Thu, 26 Oct 2017 - Submitted an Online Application (in the evening)
Mon, 30 Oct 2017 - Got the Passport Request
Thu, 9 Nov 2017 - Sent the Passport by priority registered mail via Deutsche Post to Vienna Visa Office
Mon, 13 Nov 2017 - Received by Vienna Visa Office
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 - Passport sent back by registered mail
Wed, 15 Nov 2017 - CIC Status updated and Counterfoil Visa issued
Mon, 4 Dec 2017 - Passport returned to sender (Vienna) due to insufficient address. I think it was the error by the Deutsche Post since I always receive the mail in this address
Wed, 6 Dec 2017 - Passport sent again by Vienna Visa Office
Fri, 8 Dec 2017 - Got the pick up card
Sat, 9 Dec 2017 - Got my passport back in time for the upcoming vacation on 16 Dec 2017

The Vienna Visa Office did Visa Stamp and send the mail very very fast.

Canadianwifey

Jun 26, 2019
There is already a thread on the Vienna Office under Family Class sponsorship. Join us!
Hello I’m waiting on a reply from Vienna VO for transferring our passport request from Abu Dhabi to Morocco. Do u know if Vienna is quick in replying to emails and requests? Thank u for any info

nirjhor

Nov 4, 2019
Hi Everybody,

This is an invitation for all applicants that belongs to visa office in Vienna to
share their application status in order to make our waiting easier.

Respect,
/Hrc
I'm prepared everything for submission to Vienna VFS. I'm from Montenegro. Its expensive to send from here but i need quick service. Expecting same.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. I wanted to ask what is the timeframe for visitor visa, considering the pandemic situation.
My mother wants to apply for visitor visa, we are PR, but I am afraid they she might be rejected due to the travel restrictions employed from Canada, and she is from Macedonia which is really high with the numbers.
Otherwise all documents are in order we are in good standing to back her up.
Thank you in advance.

zurai2

Jan 6, 2021
georgia
Category........
Other
[QUOTE = "hrc, პოსტი: 975837, წევრი: 144794"]
გამარჯობა,

მე ვენაში პირადად წავედი.

პატივისცემით,
/ Hrc
[/ QUOTE]