PER: 13-11-2014
AOR Received.
POF request 03-02-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
calgarypr said:
Yes, I understand your frustration. Did you get second line first and then request or you still did not get second line? Also, did they request medical at the same time or you are still waiting for that?
I applied on 07 July and still nothing.
No second line, no medicals. They asked this doc in.order to continue processing my app

alinazakat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Skipped...
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hi All
I got an email from Vienna office today and they are asking for personal history from 18th birthday onwards. As per the instructions on the form, I had given the last 10 years of personal history. Did any one of you also had the same request? did you give last 10 years or 18th birthday onwards. Since I am in 30s so last 10 years did not cover my 18th birthday.

Would be glad to have your feedback.

Regards
Ali

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. They did ask for the last 10 years and, since you have a gap between your 18th birthday and past 10 years, they are asking for addition. I think that this is because of PCC.
I'll have the same problem since I'm older they you and was in USA 15 years ago. It is not mentioned in my personal history since it was a long time ago and I didn't submit FBI PCC (it was optional for the application submission).
They sent this request after MR?

@Bozance - yes, they can reject your application due to misrepresentation. That's why you must not waste time thinking what to do because you can't do much now. Write them a letter, explain your reasons and try to be as convincing as possible. Any prolonging time for your answer is more and more suspicious.

alinazakat said:
Hi All
I got an email from Vienna office today and they are asking for personal history from 18th birthday onwards. As per the instructions on the form, I had given the last 10 years of personal history. Did any one of you also had the same request? did you give last 10 years or 18th birthday onwards. Since I am in 30s so last 10 years did not cover my 18th birthday.

Regards
Ali

alinazakat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Skipped...
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
emiiuki said:
Don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong. They did ask for the last 10 years and, since you have a gap between your 18th birthday and past 10 years, they are asking for addition. I think that this is because of PCC.
I'll have the same problem since I'm older they you and was in USA 15 years ago. It is not mentioned in my personal history since it was a long time ago and I didn't submit FBI PCC (it was optional for the application submission).
They sent this request after MR?

@ Bozance - yes, they can reject your application due to misrepresentation. That's why you must not waste time thinking what to do because you can't do much now. Write them a letter, explain your reasons and try to be as convincing as possible. Any prolonging time for your answer is more and more suspicious.

No I have not gotton the MR yet. I have now added the additional personal history but i dont have the experience letters from my old companies nor they are existent anymore. Would it be a problem?. I do not need points from these old jobs and I did not mention them in my original application.

Regards
Ali
No I have not gotton the MR yet. I have now added the additional personal history but i dont have the experience letters from my old companies nor they are existent anymore. Would it be a problem?. I do not need points from these old jobs and I did not mention them in my original application.

Regards
Ali

skepar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bozance said:
Help !!!

I got email from VO Vienna. They require updated proof of funds with 6 moths banking history.
I have that money but I am scared to keep them in a bank.
When I applied I went to one bank, put them on my account, I've just opened and after they issued me bank statement with the ammount I took the money.
When my baby was born I did the same.
So how can I send proof of funds with 6 months banking history?!
What should I do? If I don't send this doc they will reject my application :(
OR you can do this...

If you have regular payroll account where you have regular pay income you can put your money there and provide history which will show the last large amount (20.000 cad) plus your pay income transactions. And then in a cover letter explain that you were forced to close your previous account due to in-loyalty problems with the previous Bank.
Showing regular pay income plus the amount you have to prove your funds might help you in your case!

Good luck!

Bozance

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
POF request 03-02-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
skepar said:
OR you can do this...

If you have regular payroll account where you have regular pay income you can put your money there and provide history which will show the last large amount (20.000 cad) plus your pay income transactions. And then in a cover letter explain that you were forced to close your previous account due to in-loyalty problems with the previous Bank.
Showing regular pay income plus the amount you have to prove your funds might help you in your case!

Good luck!
I don't have any other account now, because I lost my job 14 months ago.

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nothing today, no mail, no ecas update :(

Bozance

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
POF request 03-02-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Vikiwow said:
Nothing today, no mail, no ecas update :(

Sometimes no news it's good news.
Do you have any suggestions on my problem

Vikiwow

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 15.10.2014
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Bozance said:
No, sorry :(

calgarypr

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
AOR Received.
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
03-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2015
LANDED..........
12-04-2015
Bozance said:
You should ask this question also on another group. Maybe the one with more members because they might know. Try this one:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/

akvarium

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
I've got a question regarding proof of funds issue. My baby is expected to be born in July. If I show them an updated proof of fund in August but, from a different bank than the one I first showed them in last year in June when we applied, do you think changing the bank would be a problem? I would have the six months bank statement from this new bank that I had the money for six months but, it would be a different bank from the one I first had proof of funds.

Tell me do you think this would be a problem?

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
akvarium said:
I've got a question regarding proof of funds issue. My baby is expected to be born in July. If I show them an updated proof of fund in August but, from a different bank than the one I first showed them in last year in June when we applied, do you think changing the bank would be a problem? I would have the six months bank statement from this new bank that I had the money for six months but, it would be a different bank from the one I first had proof of funds.

Tell me do you think this would be a problem?
I don't think so. I did the same thing but I've saved all receipts. I don't see why there should be a problem if I submit the proof that I had withdrawn money from one bank and put it in the other one on the same day.
What is it with them and POF history these days? I can't remember anyone before with same requests. Are both of you from Macedonia?

akvarium

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Yes, both of us are from Macedonia. But, it does not have anything to do with the country of origin. The thing is, if you have a newborn during the application process they request you to show them an updated proof of funds (for the additional family member) and they also want 6 months bank history so they know when the additional money (for the new member) came into the account. Since, I am expecting a baby, than I have to think about all the things that might cause a problem.

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sorry, now I see that this was a hypothetical question.
I thought that you've got a request for POF history as well.
But, anyway, I don't think that it could be a problem, just keep all the contracts and receipts. It is not unusual to change a bank - you might not be satisfied with the previous one, you've got better terms in a new one, there could be million reasons.
And stop worrying that much and enjoy your pregnancy :)

akvarium said:
Yes, both of us are from Macedonia. But, it does not have anything to do with the country of origin. The thing is, if you have a newborn during the application process they request you to show them an updated proof of funds (for the additional family member) and they also want 6 months bank history so they know when the additional money (for the new member) came into the account. Since, I am expecting a baby, than I have to think about all the things that might cause a problem.

Ypsie

Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I'm from Germany and waiting for some news from VO... it seems to take forever!

My timeline under the Yukon NP:

AOR recieved 30 July 2014
Medical Request 31 July 2014
Medical Done 15 August 2014

now I'm waiting. When I look up my status it's still just "Application Received":
We received your application for permanent residence on June 2, 2014.
Medical results have been received.

WHat ist the next step and when will it happen? Will they write something else than this before the RPPR ?

By the way I was pregnant while medical exam and I could choose if I want to wait for the xray till after or not. I gave birth to my daughter in Canada, and just wrote VO en email what documents are requested to add the baby and my common law partner. I asked CIC already but it seems to take them forever... so I try the VO office now

I just want the PR before April - because my workvisa will expire so I will have to apply for a new but I can't have an open WP with my PNP... and I can't see me working soon again because of the baby, but my E.I. will end soon...