+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS UNDER NOC 3111 & 3112

docv

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
hi doc28
nice to see this thread.i'm sure it is going to be a very helpful for all the doctors.GOOD JOB really.will file my full application in ND in another 10-15 days.

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc said:
doc28 said:
drwamin said:
Salam doc28,

Ihave sent my full application on 1st november, I am planning to appear in MCCEE in january. what i have researched is that most of the people are reading "toronto notes", it is not a very attractive book but if u want to go to canada and to clinical work u have to do it. My speciality is peds, what is yous and what is your Visa office.

Doc
hi doc
i was goin thru the registration process for mccee. its very complicated. since u ve applied can u help me out? i have registered on pcrc.org. now i have to send EVS request. wat all documents i ve to check in the checklist? only medical degree/diploma? or transcripts also? wats th enext step after fillin online form n fee. wat documents i ve to send thru post/courier?
plz help. i want to apply as soon as possible.
thanks

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docv said:
hi doc28
nice to see this thread.i'm sure it is going to be a very helpful for all the doctors.GOOD JOB really.will file my full application in ND in another 10-15 days.
hi vishal
thnx. are u thinkin of giving mccee?
if anyone knows the procedure n guide me, it will b helpful..

fraz

Star Member
May 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB(PK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
april 2009
AOR Received.
august 2009
Med's Request
02november 2009
Med's Done....
07december 2009.remedical 15jan 2011
Passport Req..
09may 2011
VISA ISSUED...
20may2011
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH.26 JULY2011
hi all docs
we apply under 3112 march 2009 and received AORfron NS and within 120 days sent fulll app to isb in june 2009 then AOR received from isb on july 2009 in this letter they issue me a new file no and 25 august 2009 online status is now in process.plz pray for me . i am waiting for medical request. onething that 120 days starts from that date when letter issue from NS.

FRAZ

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
Hi all docs
I have to sent documents to ISb next month
I am self employed and running my own GP clinic plus I have also few visiting surgeons visit my clinic regularly and operate (do one day procedures... no admission facility) eg hair transplant surgery , minor skin surgeries etc

1- Please guide me what documents should be sent, to prove my self employed experience as family physician?

2- Any reference letter for any collleague is required or not?

3- About Police certificate?: I have deposited forms but my cousin has collected PCC on my behalf, DPO Office has stamped " certificate issued in absence of applicant", will it work? any negative impression?

drwamin

Star Member
Oct 25, 2009
doc28.
There is a very informative froum about immigrant doc. in canada.Where you may get information about mccee and its recomended stuff.The site is also good to know about ground realities for doc. in Canada.
The link is available on www.rxpg.com
Pray for all of us.
Thank you.

doc

Jul 24, 2009
Dear Doc 28

the next step after registartion with PCRC, is to collect the documents

1-Declaration and authorization release form with attached photo(attested by an officail of Canadian counsulate)
2-Passport copy (again certified by a canadian official, They charge Rs 3300/- per document for attestation in Pakistan)
3-Photo
4- MBBS degree, (attested by the issuing authority.i.e. university or college senior official)
all the documents must be acccompanied by a covering letter printed from PCRC site.

Send all the documents by courier to PCRC and wait for few weeks or months

after verification of your degree from your institution you will be asked to take exam appointment from prometric.

Doc

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doc said:
Dear Doc 28

1-Declaration and authorization release form with attached photo(attested by an officail of Canadian counsulate)
2-Passport copy (again certified by a canadian official, They charge Rs 3300/- per document for attestation in Pakistan)
3-Photo
4- MBBS degree, (attested by the issuing authority.i.e. university or college senior official)
all the documents must be acccompanied by a covering letter printed from PCRC site.

after verification of your degree from your institution you will be asked to take exam appointment from prometric.

Doc
thank u so much doc!!!

aarons3026

Nov 9, 2009
"onething that 120 days starts from that date when letter issue from NS.'
do we get to know the date by email or some days are lost for the acknowledgement to reach us
can anyone clarify whether we get he full 120 days for the documents or less

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aarons3026 said:
"onething that 120 days starts from that date when letter issue from NS.'
do we get to know the date by email or some days are lost for the acknowledgement to reach us
can anyone clarify whether we get he full 120 days for the documents or less
hi
ul get the email on which date of issue is written. that is when the countdown begins. ny advise to evryone is start collecting the documents exp cert., Ielts etc beforehand so that precious time is not wasted n waiting period is shortened a bit. we can do watever is in our hands. rest CHC has to do.

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
another question doc..jus confirming..
MBBS dergree is to b attested by issuing authority , not official of Canadian counsulate?

doc said:
Dear Doc 28

3-Photo

Doc

doc

Jul 24, 2009
Hi Doc28,

you can get it signed by canadian official but it is not necessary, I got it signed by the registrar of the university and was accepted, and also saved some money.(rs 3300)

Doc