+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants under 0111 and 1111

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING TRANSCRIPTS FROM CA INSTITUTE , INDIA
http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=653
You are required to provide a request duly signed by you for issue of Transcripts
E-mails are not entertained for issue of Transcripts.
You are required to furnish the following details / documents with your request:
A fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for one set of transcript/s (for any one or all examinations viz. Foundation/PE-I, Inter/PE-II and Final) remitted through Demand Draft or Pay Order in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Payable at New Delhi.
Self attested copies of Entrance / Foundation / PE I / PE II / Intermediate / Final examination mark sheet/s (both front and reverse side) of all Examinations ( i.e. for all your appearances including those where the result of any one or both groups was not PASS).
Correct Articles Registration number.
Self attested copies of Rank Certificate issued, if any.
Self attested copy of Associate Membership Certificate / Fellow Membership Certificate.
Proof for having paid the current year Membership fee clearly indicating your membership number to enable us to issue the “COVER SHEET” ( Which is a part of Transcript containing Membership Number, brief description of C. A. Course, Passing Criteria, etc).
Copy/ies of Prospectus or communication received from Professional Body/ Management / Educational Institution/s as applicable, requiring you to submit transcripts of Chartered Accountants Examinations.
Prescribed Form for transcript duly filled in by the candidate, along with the envelope/s received from Foreign University/ies / Management Institution/s, if any.
Copy of the Appointment Letter issued by the Foreign Body as applicable

Kindly note that we will take your name as per our records only The transcripts are issued normally within ten days from the date of receipt of request, complete in all respects.

All these requests along with the requisite fees / documents may please be sent to:

Shri G. Somasekhar
Additional Secretary - (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No.7112, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi-110002
Email-Id:- examhelpline@icai.org
Tel. Ph.:- 0120-3054836
UNQUOTE

penpal

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Planning in Autumn of 2010
thanks for the effort,babu.

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
Hi all,
itz very good topic................i applied under NOC 0111...........i send my final app to CHC-ND on 7th july 2009, n got AOR on 21 july after that still waiting for med rqst n my status is still "rcvd by visa-office".........and as per written in AOR i can direct aproach to CHD-ND after 90 days of final application, which is over............so should i contact to CHC-ND?........if yes than how should i contact them.....by e-mail or personaly..........???????????????????????

plz give ur views.............

Regars
Jass

penpal

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Babu,

How is the job scenario for accountants in canada,currently and which province is advisable to land in.Out of the three accounting professions which is advisable for an indian qualified accountant to upgrade.

Thanks

nithesh79

Oct 13, 2009
Friends I am really confused. I have experience as an accountant for 3 years & 6months but I have done only BCOM, no masters. But I have done all duties of an accountant.

One consultant says I will be eligible to apply under NOC 1111 Accountant.

But another consultant I will not be eligible since I have done only BCOM &will be rejected & I need to have done CA or Masters.

Kindly help.

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Hello Nitesh79, suggest that you do self assessment by visiting cic official website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp
I do not think that with B.Com you have problem in getting immigrant visa.

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Hi Penpal, Job scenario for accountants in canada is good. That is the possible reason for considering job codes 0111, 1111 as part of job classes high in demand ie among 38 professions listed for FSW category. Toronto appears to be the favourite for accountants followed by vancover. Suggested job search sites are

http://www.canadavisa.com/career_zone/canadian-immigration-job-search.htm
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/
http://www.eluta.ca/
http://www.monster.ca/
http://www.workopolis.com/
www.roberthalf.com
www.Weapplyforyou.com

Good luck to you..

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
jasskhalsa said:
Hi all,
itz very good topic................i applied under NOC 0111...........i send my final app to CHC-ND on 7th july 2009, n got AOR on 21 july after that still waiting for med rqst n my status is still "rcvd by visa-office".........and as per written in AOR i can direct aproach to CHD-ND after 90 days of final application, which is over............so should i contact to CHC-ND?........if yes than how should i contact them.....by e-mail or personaly..........???????????????????????

Regars
Jass
Hi Jass, you should immediately contact them by email or fax. Do not think they will entertain you if you call or visit.

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Procedure to obtain official transcript of letter of good standing from ICWA institute india
To obtain Transcript, an applicant should apply in plain paper to Sr.Director(Examination) mentioning his/her Regn.No., Term/Years of
passing Group/Stage examinations as well as his address along with the xerox copies of all the mark sheets (for faster searching records). He
should pay Transcript fee @ Rs.500/- for the first copy and Rs.100/- for each additional copy(if require) and payment should be made by
Demand Draft favouring the Institute payable at Kolkata. Transcript will be sent in sealed envelope and normally by Registered Post. If
requires to be sent by Speed Post then Rs.450/- to be added for Gulf countries and Rs.550/- for USA,Canada,UK,Australia.For overseas applicant Transcript fee is US $ 50 for the first copy and US $ 10 for each additional copy and should be remitted by Bank. Draft favouring the Institute.Transcript will be sent by Speed Post. Further correspondences,if require, may be made at e-mail ID:exam.arunava@icwai.org
For 'Certificate of Good Standing', a fee of Rs.500/- is required to be paid and the same will be issued by Membership Department.

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
thanx babutv

i'll send them an email tomorrow............
thanx once again to response my question

regards
Jass
babutv2000 said:
jasskhalsa said:
Hi all,

Regars
Jass
Hi Jass, you should immediately contact them by email or fax. Do not think they will entertain you if you call or visit.

penpal

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

Medicals sent on 26.10.09.

My ecas status as under:Case filed with London office under NOC category -0111/1111

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 16, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 28, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on April 1, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on August 11, 2009.

Landing fees and passport photos submitted by end of Aug’09,based on the request letter from the London visa office.
I recd the request for Medicals and PCC on 10.10.09 to be submitted by 18.11.09.
Medicals sent by DMP on 26.10.09
Waiting for PCC to be filed within 18.11.09.Hope to get it.

If everything goes fine,hope to receive the Passport request in 6 weeks time,probably by 1st week of Dec’09,which seems to be the London average.Correct me if I am wrong.

r.roy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends, i have applied from oman under noc 1111.
my timeline is:appln to cio on 10 sep and aor from nova scotia on 4 nov(yesterday).
can someone clarify some doubts regarding full doc to be submitted to london-visa office-
1. will high school birth certificate surfice, i do not have government birth certificate?
2. do i have to submit CA and ICWAI transcripts or only B.Com will do.
3. do i have to submit my wifes work experience letters also as this is not mentioned in london requirements but its there in new delhi,
can u guys please guide me.

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
1. I did submit Birth certificate issued by indian embassy. I hv read in the forum that new delhi cic accepts school certificate in lieu. For london office, suggest go by check list.