Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
yasiralam10 said:
I have read your other posts and understand that your wife is Canadian citizen. You can not get study permit now. You will have to apply for family sponsorship and it is going to take time. If you had applied for study permit before marriage then you would have got it.

Sorry bro I can understand it is going to be difficult but you will have to wait now. Apply faimily sponsorship asap.
Thats right. Thanks :)

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: APPLICANTS --> JULY intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN

Salar123 said:
Aoa,

I applied study permit on 28-march 2014 and toady I have got the refusal.
Reasons given are as follows;

you have not satisfied me that you'll leave Canada after your studies.and I concluded this in the light of following points;

travel history
purpose of visit

can anyone please tell what could be the reason behind this, and can these be removed?

Regards
i have got the same rejections :( what to do now??

Salar123

May 29, 2014
Lahore
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
November-2015
Re: APPLICANTS --> JULY intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN

omi khan said:
i have got the same rejections :( what to do now??
These are Bull shit allegations.

Travel history is not mandatory for student visa.
And admission letter from Canadian institution covers for the purpose of visit.

There is no margin of improvement now in this case.

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
yasiralam10 said:
September 2014 Applicants Islamabad CHC Spreadsheet

(docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11uUD--3O2xH8gkUxGIIaCMpB_E-b-GRu2KF5gUofBAs/edit#gid=0)

yasiralam10 @ gmail.com
Yasiralam,
Have you been asked to bring your original passport with you when appearing for a medical examination test? But we all have submitted our original passport along with application (if it was a paper based application),
Please advice accordingly,
Thank you,
V/R.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Ssaamm said:
Yasiralam,
Have you been asked to bring your original passport with you when appearing for a medical examination test? But we all have submitted our original passport along with application (if it was a paper based application),
Thank you,
V/R.
its fine just take photocopies of ur passport and original CNIC with u if u dont have ur passport

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Ssaamm said:
Yasiralam,
Thank you,
V/R.
Sharjeel is right. Take original Cnic and photocopy of passport

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
yasiralam10 said:
Sharjeel is right. Take original Cnic and photocopy of passport
Yasiralam,
I applied through VFS ISB and yet haven't received any email from them neither a call, but I usually go and track my application online where the recent message says my processed passport has been dispatched from CHC to VFS, I am still waiting for VFS email or call,
What do you think the necessary steps are to be taken?
Please advice,
Thank you,
V/R.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Ssaamm said:
Yasiralam,
I applied through VFS ISB and yet haven't received any email from them neither a call, but I usually go and track my application online where the recent message says my processed passport has been dispatched from CHC to VFS, I am still waiting for VFS email or call,
What do you think the necessary steps are to be taken?
Please advice,
Thank you,
V/R.
It's weekend now, therefore, they don't send you any email or don't call you yet. You will probably receive a call by tomorrow.
In my case, I received an email from the embassy stating that your passport has been dispatched on Friday but VAC Lahore contacted me on Monday for its receiving.

So be calm. Just one more day to go now.
You have done with your medical?

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
usman_14pk said:
It's weekend now, therefore, they don't send you any email or don't call you yet. You will probably receive a call by tomorrow.
In my case, I received an email from the embassy stating that your passport has been dispatched on Friday but VAC Lahore contacted me on Monday for its receiving.

So be calm. Just one more day to go now.
You have done with your medical?
Not really, not by far, Have been waiting for the VFS to inform, those who applied through VFS Global, or any other designated VAC, they won't receive any call or email from CHC, all their issues will handled by related VAC, in my case I am looking forward to receiving either an email or call from VFS it's weekend now, let's wait until tomorrow, will keep you guys in pictures in case of any update,
and yeh I applied on 12th MAY,
V/R.

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Ssaamm said:
Not really, not by far, Have been waiting for the VFS to inform, those who applied through VFS Global, or any other designated VAC, they won't receive any call or email from CHC, all their issues will handled by related VAC, in my case I am looking forward to receiving either an email or call from VFS it's weekend now, let's wait until tomorrow, will keep you guys in pictures in case of any update,
V/R.
Ssaamm Please confirm.
You didnt get medical call. (medical call only comes through email)
You live in Pakistan so you have to get medical call before a visa is issued.
VFS tracking says the passport has been returned.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Ssaamm said:
V/R.
Confusing...
Embassy directly email the applicant with the attached medical form to get your medical done.

Now there can be two possibilities:

1- They dispatched your passport with medical form to get your medical done and again submit your passport
2- Refusal

Let's see what happen. As from today onwards, new rules will implement. So may it has now become a part of procedure to send original passports back to applicants for medical and after medical they will re-submit it.

Everything is a myth yet. Let's see what happen.

Ssaamm

May 31, 2014
yasiralam10 said:
Ssaamm Please confirm.
You didnt get medical call. (medical call only comes through email)
You live in Pakistan so you have to get medical call before a visa is issued.
VFS tracking says the passport has been returned.
Yasiralam,
No, I do not live inside Pakistan, I submitted my documents through VFS VAC in ISB and I could only track the status online visa (Online Tracking system), waiting for their email as they can not call me I have no contact information in PK, as soon as I get an email I'll inform you, but yes, the passport status as I tracked says "Process Passport dispatched" I've applied on 12th May, pp delivered to VO in CHC on 13th May, processed pp dispatched by CHC back to VAC on 29th MAY, so far no email,

yasiralam10

Star Member
Jun 2, 2008
Visa Office......
PNP Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18th 2016
Doc's Request.
August 18th 2016
Nomination.....
Sep 12th 2016
AOR Received.
June 1st 2016
Ssaamm said:
Yasiralam,
No, I do not live inside Pakistan, I submitted my documents through VFS VAC in ISB and I could only track the status online visa (Online Tracking system), waiting for their email as they can not call me I have no contact information in PK, as soon as I get an email I'll inform you, but yes, the passport status as I tracked says "Process Passport dispatched" I've applied on 12th May, pp delivered to VO in CHC on 13th May, processed pp dispatched by CHC back to VAC on 29th MAY, so far no email,
It is not necessary they will email. Go get the passport. And in this case if you have been living outside pakistan for more 6 months in a non designated country only then they will exempt you the medical.