+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> SEPTEMBER intake---> 2014----> PAKISTAN

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omi khan said:
same here bro..am also going to apply by myself...my ielts is going to expire in april so i also need to apply early.but i,ve checked on CIC site about the timing of student visa processing in Pakistan.it was probably 4 to 5 months but actually it took 2 to 3 months maximum. i guess we should apply according to the time period mentioned on CIC website..what do you say??

regards ielts i,ve heard that ielts is only required by CHC if there is a condition in your offer letter...is that true?? my offer letter is unconditional..what about yours??

yes biometrics is compulsary now..you dont need to have paper photograph...photo will be taken digitally at Visa Application Center along with finger prints...you can give biometrics at the time of submitting the application or after submitting when called by visa officer..extra fee of $85 will be charged for biometric processing..
i have got unconditional letter and yes we should act as per CIC website. I will go for March
IELTS is not embassy requirement but i will advise you to attach it and apply before it expires.

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dawood42 said:
i have got unconditional letter and yes we should act as per CIC website. I will go for March
IELTS is not embassy requirement but i will advise you to attach it and apply before it expires.
that means i,ve to apply by start of feb as my ielts is going to expire in april..but am going to appear in ielts again if in case i didn't manage to apply in feb...

bro have u complete your documents for visa?? if yes than share a list of your documents so that we can confirm every thing is complete..
thanks

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omi khan said:
that means i,ve to apply by start of feb as my ielts is going to expire in april..but am going to appear in ielts again if in case i didn't manage to apply in feb...

bro have u complete your documents for visa?? if yes than share a list of your documents so that we can confirm every thing is complete..
thanks
i am in the process of competing the docs following are some of the docs i have completed
passport
Police certificate
FRC (family registration certificate)
Property docs of my parents (still working on some)
bank statements of parents ( i will get them a week before applying visa)
bank statements of brothers ( waiting for them and i am still confused whether to attach them or not)
affidavit from sponsors(pending)
CAQ (pending)
Educational docs (all ready)
IELTS
SOP (pending)
Experience letter from employee (pending)

please share any more docs needed

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dawood42 said:
i am in the process of competing the docs following are some of the docs i have completed
passport
Police certificate
bank statements of brothers ( waiting for them and i am still confused whether to attach them or not)
CAQ (pending)
IELTS
SOP (pending)

also add
offer letter from the college
proof of payment of 1st semester fee
notarized english translation of id cards of you and father

i guess almost got all the docs but still keep in touch for any update..one more thing do you got your academic transcripts and degrees attested from HEC and Ministry of Foreign Affairs??

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
dawood42 said:
passport
Police certificate
CAQ (pending)
IELTS
SOP (pending)

What do u mean by CAQ? can you share the text going into the affidavit. i might be needing one from my brother too.

also Do we need to submit original Educational Documents?

is it necessary to pay a semester fee?

thank you all!

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YUPPPP said:
What do u mean by CAQ? can you share the text going into the affidavit. i might be needing one from my brother too.

thank you all!
yes u need to submit original educational documents and payment of 1st semester fee is also necessary...

am also looking for the specimen of affidavit, if find one will share it for sure..

and if u find any please do share.. thanks

YUPPPP

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
omi khan said:
yes u need to submit original educational documents and payment of 1st semester fee is also necessary...

am also looking for the specimen of affidavit, if find one will share it for sure..

and if u find any please do share.. thanks
Sure will do.

What does CAQ mean?

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YUPPPP said:
Sure will do.

What does CAQ mean?
i guess its a certificate required for those who get admission in the Quebec state..

Certificate d'acceptation du Quebec (CAQ) if studying in Quebec

hammadi_16

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Omi Khan,

Where we have to submit the original transcripts?
To the college or embassy?

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hammadi_16 said:
Dear Omi Khan,

Where we have to submit the original transcripts?
To the college or embassy?
college require ur documents for granting u admission and embassy require documents to issue visa.

dawood42

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YUPPPP said:

thank you all!
CAQ (Quebec Acceptance Certificate ) is required if you have got admission in Quebec .When applying for CAQ you need not to submit Original Docs. original are required for Visa .
you will have to send them photographs,LOA from Uni and fees of i think 108$. please check
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/EN/IMMIGRATE-SETTLE/students/obtaining-authorizations/certificat-acceptation/index.html

If your educational institute doesn't require first semester fee like Concordia Uni you don't need to pay semester fee in advance you can do so when you arrive their.

h_s_k

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the acceptance for Sep 2014. I plan to apply for visa in Feb/ March. Is it the right time or its too early? any suggestions?

amirsrima

Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted with the application
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
15-08-2014
Med's Request
18-08-2014 (plus RPRF & Update Information Chart, PPR1)
Med's Done....
7-11-2014
Interview........
DM: 11-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR2 15-11-2014 SUBMITTED: 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Apply as early as U may
h_s_k said:
I have the acceptance for Sep 2014. I plan to apply for visa in Feb/ March. Is it the right time or its too early? any suggestions?

scottdickson86

Dec 4, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (VFS Makati; paper)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jul-2014
Med's Done....
06-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-Jul-2014
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2014
Hi guys,

Anyone applying/got accepted at McGill?

omi khan

Nov 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h_s_k said:
me too have acceptance for sep 2014 and applying in feb...people say that its too early but visa processing time for CHC Pakistan mentioned on CIC website is 4 to 5 months approx...though CHC in pakistan took 4 to 8 weeks but it is recommended in CIC website that apply as early as possible..so am going to follow what CIC recommend...