+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Hello,
Here's the website
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Takes about 30 days to receive the result by email.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

noor-blue83

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
HI
My application was Received Aug 1st 2014,
Email AOR was sent Oct 28 2014
processing started Dec 15
transfered to montreal office Dec 17
and still waiting and waiting
Any Montreal applicants here???????

Mary2009

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I See this in my eCas... I don't know if this means an RQ?? ::)
Does this mean they just found something missing? or transferred my file to local office?

Anyone knows what does this #3 & #4 means?
Thanks,
Mary

1- We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 1, 2014.

2- We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 29, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3- We started processing your application on February 3, 2015.

4- We sent you a letter on February 3, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
alexdive said:
Hello,
Here's the website
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Takes about 30 days to receive the result by email.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Thanks once again ! I have got one more question . What did you choose for the type of records ? Case Files ...right ?

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
informatics said:
Thanks once again ! I have got one more question . What did you choose for the type of records ? Case Files ...right ?
Yes.

arena

Dec 23, 2014
noor-blue83 said:
HI
My application was Received Aug 1st 2014,
Email AOR was sent Oct 28 2014
processing started Dec 15
transfered to montreal office Dec 17
and still waiting and waiting
Any Montreal applicants here???????
Same timeline and office here.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mary2009 said:
I See this in my eCas... I don't know if this means an RQ?? ::)
Does this mean they just found something missing? or transferred my file to local office?

Anyone knows what does this #3 & #4 means?
Thanks,
Mary
There might be a few possibilities:

1- RQ
2- Mini-RQ
3- fingerprint request
4- Something else (some extra documents required).

I don't think it's an RQ, assuming the processing date is correct, because they sent u the letter on the same day they started processing the app...

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an update as well today. File transferred to Scarborough Office on Jan 31, 2015. Hopefully test invite soon !

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
arena said:
Same timeline and office here.
We have pretty much same timeline except my ecas still not in process and no any letters from CIC lol hope not.

Good luck,

Mary2009

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
There might be a few possibilities:

1- RQ
2- Mini-RQ
3- fingerprint request
4- Something else (some extra documents required).

I don't think it's an RQ, assuming the processing date is correct, because they sent u the letter on the same day they started processing the app...
Yes the dates in #3 & #4 are the same!
It looks like someone opened the application.. and immediately decided to send the letter :eek:

I'm 99.9% sure that I included all the documents they required.. SO curious to know what do they need more?!
(I mean in the first day of processing an application!!)

Called them, and the agent said its not clear to him what are the contents of the letter they sent!

Thanks,
Mary

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mary2009 said:
Yes the dates in #3 & #4 are the same!
It looks like someone opened the application.. and immediately decided to send the letter :eek:

I'm 99.9% sure that I included all the documents they required.. SO curious to know what do they need more?!
(I mean in the first day of processing an application!!)

Called them, and the agent said its not clear to him what are the contents of the letter they sent!

Thanks,
Mary
As I said, it might be a fingerprint request, a mini -RQ form, Or some other extra documents that are not originally required with the application. Your application is indeed complete because if not, it would've been returned.. An example of some extra document that i can think of that is not a part of an RQ or a mini-RQ is a name-change certificate in case of a legal name change..
Just be patient and wait a few days.. Keep us posted, good luck

desigirltoronto84

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ecas was updated:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on January 30, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

Does anyone know how long is the wait for test invite from Scarborough office?

thepolestar

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desigirltoronto84 said:
ecas was updated:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on September 29, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on January 30, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

Does anyone know how long is the wait for test invite from Scarborough office?
Mine has been transferred since Jan 20th and no response after that. I know at least three applicants from Scarborough those who filed between September and October last year and got "paper based AOR" are now citizens. I really wonder what is wrong with us Email applicants? After reading even hundred posts it is still not clear who were given Email AOR and why?

Is there some pilot project like thing with Email AOR?

Also noticeable is that post August applicants are moving faster than the August applicants regardless of Email or Paper AOR.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thepolestar said:
Mine has been transferred since Jan 20th and no response after that. I know at least three applicants from Scarborough those who filed between September and October last year and got "paper based AOR" are now citizens. I really wonder what is wrong with us Email applicants? After reading even hundred posts it is still not clear who were given Email AOR and why?

Is there some pilot project like thing with Email AOR?

Also noticeable is that post August applicants are moving faster than the August applicants regardless of Email or Paper AOR.
Don't think too much on the "timeline" comparison. Citizenship can really be thought of as obtaining a side effect after moving to Canada.
We are here to start a new life, not to get a citizenship.

If we are all to compare dates... I submitted a month earlier than you but we are processed on almost same day. There are even June applicants that just got transferred to local office in Feb.
My two cents are, we all know timeline is not comparable case to case, WRT CIC. So have a good weekend, and we'll all hear good news sooner or later :D