+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
eltorpe said:
Checked my e-CAS this morning and saw two new lines:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 15, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2014.

Your file was transferred to the Kitchener office on December 18, 2014. The Kitchener office will contact you.

We sent you a notice on January 23, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 9, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on January 23, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

catchvb, any update in your e-CAS? Do you have the second "letter line" as well?
A big congrats! Are you the first of Email AOR recipients to receive a test invite?

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
A big congrats! Are you the first of Email AOR recipients to receive a test invite?
catchvb who has the same timeline as me might have also been invited to the test. Note: I have not actually gotten the notice in the mail.

I called the Call Centre to find out what the second "letter line" meant and he says there's no second letter, it's just whatever they normally send with a test notice. However, he did mention some document they have applicants sign - apparently they include it in the test notice usually, but if they don't they have the applicants sign them on test day? What is this document?

summer2014

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
eltorpe said:
catchvb who has the same timeline as me might have also been invited to the test. Note: I have not actually gotten the notice in the mail.

I called the Call Centre to find out what the second "letter line" meant and he says there's no second letter, it's just whatever they normally send with a test notice. However, he did mention some document they have applicants sign - apparently they include it in the test notice usually, but if they don't they have the applicants sign them on test day? What is this document?
Big Congrats. We r so happy for u. U bring hopes to so mnu Email AOR lol.., Enjoy..

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eltorpe said:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 15, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your file was transferred to the Kitchener office on December 18, 2014. The Kitchener office will contact you.

We sent you a notice on January 23, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 9, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on January 23, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

catchvb, any update in your e-CAS? Do you have the second "letter line" as well?
big congratssssssssss
finally email AOR applicants are moving forward :) i should start checking my eCAS soon hehe

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eltorpe said:

eltorpe.. Congrats and all the best for test. I checked my eCAS after reading your message but I have no update. May be assigned to another officer and he/she might be working on it.

At least progress/hope for email-AOR recipient. I hope I get it soon.

Please update when you get letter in post.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eltorpe said:

Congrats! First test invitation for new routine !

Freedom4ever

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news for new routine test invitations

Still no enougth stats but we can say around a month between the file transfer and test invitation ?

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No eCAS update. Called CIC call center agent and she told that a letter was sent on Jan-23-2015 to appear for test on Feb-09-2015 @8:00AM.
Looks like same as "eltorpe".
Waiting for eCAS update or Letter to arrive.

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
that's a good reference waiting period. however, don't forget it might be different from office to office. It may take longer in other offices.
Freedom4ever said:
Good news for new routine test invitations

Still no enougth stats but we can say around a month between the file transfer and test invitation ?

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Congrats too and you ar egoing to meet eltorpe in test centre, haha
catchvb said:
No eCAS update. Called CIC call center agent and she told that a letter was sent on Jan-23-2015 to appear for test on Feb-09-2015 @ 8:00AM.
Looks like same as "eltorpe".
Waiting for eCAS update or Letter to arrive.

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
51smoker said:
Congrats too and you are going to meet eltorpe in test centre, haha
Thank you 51smoker. Looks like I will be meeting eltorpe at the test center. Checked my eCAS 4 times since morning to see the update but sadly no update so far.
Looks like I will be checking mailbox few times a day too ;D
Call center agent said even if you don't get letter /eCAS update show at the test center on 9Feb@8AM sharp. She also gave me address and list of documents to bring.

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Congratulations to those who got test invites.

Good sign. Now the hope is better. From now we will see more test invites.

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
eltorpe.. Congrats and all the best for test. I checked my eCAS after reading your message but I have no update. May be assigned to another officer and he/she might be working on it.

At least progress/hope for email-AOR recipient. I hope I get it soon.

Please update when you get letter in post.
Got my test notice and the form in the mail today!

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So a weird thing happened today, I found a new line in my eCas

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2015.

Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on January 15, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

Your file was transferred to the Montréal office on January 29, 2015. The Montréal office will contact you.

Any clues ?