+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
maali said:
Do any Email-AOR have any test letters yet, especially June & July 2014??? If not then this new process is really disgusting which allows CIC officers to sit on files for months without doing anything!!!!
Same thing here. Just received ATIP clearly shows that my app has not yet started.

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long did it take to receive the ATIP, from the date your requested?

alexdive said:
Same thing here. Just received ATIP clearly shows that my app has not yet started.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
smrit said:
How long did it take to receive the ATIP, from the date your requested?
Exactly 30 days received by email.
Cheers,

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
I spoke to an agent told me my next step'd be test invitation but I don't believe him coz based on my report showing the background check has never started as well as on other parts still NOT STARTED.

Best,

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
My Ecase updated.
File transferred to local office. ;D

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
Hello all ,

I have got a question for all of you . I believe all of us received an email AOR .My online status says " We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 3, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us " .However , as of today I haven't received any letter regarding my AOR (just email) .

I am sure all of you would have the same line appearing in your e-cas . Kindly advise have you guys received the AOR in mail as well along with the email.

Thanks

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
CIC is not going to send you AOR in mail if you received it in email. and no discover Canada book in mail either. Don't worry.
informatics said:
Hello all ,

I have got a question for all of you . I believe all of us received an email AOR .My online status says " We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 3, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us " .However , as of today I haven't received any letter regarding my AOR (just email) .

I am sure all of you would have the same line appearing in your e-cas . Kindly advise have you guys received the AOR in mail as well along with the email.

Thanks

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
51smoker said:
CIC is not going to send you AOR in mail if you received it in email. and no discover Canada book in mail either. Don't worry.
Thank you so much for your response . However , in that case whats the point of keeping this line "We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on XXXXXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us " in the "new" e-cas ???? :p :p :p :p

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Thank you so much for your response . However , in that case whats the point of keeping this line "We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on XXXXXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us " in the "new" e-cas ???? :p :p :p :p
No point, probably just a template message used for all applicants; they were too lazy to customize a message for email recipients.

Freedom4ever

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Hello all ,

Thanks
Yes no mail if u got an email, but you can still command a free paper Canada book or you can find a link to a pdf version in the email

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like after our application get transferred there is not further correspondence from CIC so far for all email AOR applicants?

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
Seems like after our application get transferred there is not further correspondence from CIC so far for all email AOR applicants?
Looks like it.. Not a single test invitation for email AOR recipients... Seems we come last in everything :)

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
yr97 said:
Looks like it.. Not a single test invitation for email AOR recipients... Seems we come last in everything :)
But among the first in Canada to get citizenship via new email AOR process. Unfortunately the new process is less efficient and last in everything.

eltorpe

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked my e-CAS this morning and saw two new lines:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 15, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 12, 2014.

Your file was transferred to the Kitchener office on December 18, 2014. The Kitchener office will contact you.

We sent you a notice on January 23, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 9, 2015 at 8:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

We sent you a letter on January 23, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

catchvb, any update in your e-CAS? Do you have the second "letter line" as well?