+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants of Memorial University of Newfoundland for Fall 2014 please join here

cs1048

Apr 25, 2014
armbd said:
Hi All

All who received offer letter from MUN, can you please let me know whether you have received the letter by regular post or by express mail (FedEx or DHL)? Also, how long it takes to reach the letter to you after the decision being made? Please do reply.
I received it by regular mail, and it took 29 days.

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
19916 said:
Hi armbd
You re saying right st jhon's is the best to live from all aspects.
I got the LOA through regular mail and it was delivered after getting scan copy by mail in 20 days .
cs1048 said:
I received it by regular mail, and it took 29 days.
Thank you both.

@ 19916

Whom did you mail for the Scan copy of Offer Letter? Can you please guide me?

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
@armbd
Once you get your Acceptance email then they will mail you on that day. so, if you get the email then sure you will get this within 20-30 days. I got through my Local mail service but they are very fast like they delivered after 2 days of reaching Pakistan. So, do not take tension. Ishallah you will be getting soon.

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
19916 said:
@ armbd
Once you get your Acceptance email then they will mail you on that day. so, if you get the email then sure you will get this within 20-30 days. I got through my Local mail service but they are very fast like they delivered after 2 days of reaching Pakistan. So, do not take tension. Ishallah you will be getting soon.
As far I know, MUN never sent any email regarding acceptance or refusal. They just change their online status as "Decision Made" and then you need to wait for the hard copy of the letter to come to determine whether you are selected or not and if any condition applied. Then from where you received your Acceptance Email??? I am a bit confused.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
@armbd
I called them and said that kindly send me the scan copy of loa on my given email or you can contact with international advisor when you will get your answer

Md Raihan

Feb 24, 2014
Anyone who has applied MSc for Fall at MUN in January, 2014 and sent papers in late February, got reply from MUN. Please response.....i m waiting since then....

leonardo14

Aug 22, 2013
Can someone advise me on what to do.
My status has changed to decision made since February ending and I am yet to receive a letter from the school showing the status of the decision made concerning my admission. I contacted the graduate school, and I was told to wait for the letter. Am afraid it's taking longer than necessary cos am an international student and I need time to process my visa.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Hi leonardo
It is a huge time that you haven't received your LOA. I would recommend you to contact with International student advising and ask your decision whether is it accepted or not. .? https://www.mun.ca/isa/contact/
Good luck ..

leonardo14

Aug 22, 2013
i contacted the International students advising unit as advised, but i was also directed back to the school of graduate studies; back to where I started again.

arandas

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
leonardo14 said:
i contacted the International students advising unit as advised, but i was also directed back to the school of graduate studies; back to where I started again.
Try to contact:

Elizabeth Noseworthy
Recruitment and Retention Coordinator
School of Graduate Studies
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Email enosewor@mun.ca
ph: 709.864.2480 | fax: 709.864.4702

all my communication was with her, She was very helpful and told me the decision when i asked.

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
I have been accepted for the graduate diploma of safety & risk engineering for september intake .I am planning to apply of study permit in mid of June.
Can anyone please tell me do we have to pay bio metric fee with the visa application fee or bio metric fee is paid separately .