+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants of Memorial University of Newfoundland for Fall 2014 please join here

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Hi fellows,
Those who are going to apply to Memorial University of Newfoundland for Fall 2014 please join here and share your profile.
we can help each other.
Thank you.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
My profile
Inter 72%
BBA 3.7 CGPA (transfer student)
Ielts 6.5
Accepted in MUN

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical
my profile
SSC 77%
HSSC 71%
B.S.C 52%
MASTERS 67%
accepted in msc mathematics in MUM but not sure about the amount of money i have to show in the bank so if anyone can help me in this matter

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Hi hassan
Thanks for joining and sharing your profile.
It is stated on CIC web site one year tuition fees plus 1 year accommodation expenses including all expenses like living, food, travelling and etc and this accommodation expenses will be 10,000 CAD per year .. It is better to show two year fees plus two year accommodation expenses.
so, which semester are u going for?
Are u on FB ?

hassan783

Apr 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2014 online
Med's Request
up front medical
hi
MY course duration is one year and i have just have one year expenses to show i mean around $26000 in the bank and my fees is $12925 but i am not confident to apply as i have studies gap so not sure about it weather to take risk or no? and i got admission in sep2014 intake. and my facebook address is hassan_raza783@yahoo.com

dddanny2006

Mar 31, 2014
Hi friends,

I had applied to the Masc Oil and Gas program to Memorial University.It is a course based program.Even though I have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering,my undergrad percentage was 55.5% with 6 backlogs,my IELTS score was 8.

Im worried that last year a student was rejected with a reason of inappropriate study.He too studied Mechanical Engineering from the same University.

The Memorial website says that they accept students who have Mechanical Undergrad,but will I be rejected on grounds of inappropriate study?

Im worried guys,I dont want to go to Colleges..

Please respond,also please tell me if I have a chance in anyother uni's with my profile-i dont mind studying Mech engineering also,most are past their deadlines,but there are some still open.

Thanks

Jentoz

Apr 26, 2014
Hi guys,

I got accepted to BBA program as a transfer student. Though my transfer credits havent been evaluated yet.
I am also awaiting for the results of admission from several other unis in Canada. However, I find MUN to be the best option because of the cost of educatioin and life.

The only thing I doubt is the place itselft. I dont care about climate very much since I myself come from a cold place. What is more important -

1. Job opportunities both before and after graduation. I read different sources on the internet, some say that economy is developing rapidly and unemployment is not as bad as it used to be, others state that its one of the worst in Canada.

2. Is social life great? The city seems to be tiny and the pace of life seems to be slow, plus it is a remote place.

What are your views and plans on these topics? It would be great if somebody who already study in MUN could write something about the life in St. John's, im sure everybody woud be interested.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Jentoz said:
Hi guys,

I got accepted to BBA program as a transfer student. Though my transfer credits havent been evaluated yet.
I am also awaiting for the results of admission from several other unis in Canada. However, I find MUN to be the best option because of the cost of educatioin and life.

The only thing I doubt is the place itselft. I dont care about climate very much since I myself come from a cold place. What is more important -

1. Job opportunities both before and after graduation. I read different sources on the internet, some say that economy is developing rapidly and unemployment is not as bad as it used to be, others state that its one of the worst in Canada.

As far as i know, st. john's is a developing country having more than 200k people. As per the Job market, it really depends upon the type of degree that you are going to do. And since you are going to come for Undergrad. You still have 4 years to go atleast. I have seen many students who graduated and are now working in Newfoundland.

2. Is social life great? The city seems to be tiny and the pace of life seems to be slow, plus it is a remote place.

The overall environment is great!! The people are very friendly and extremely nice. The whole atmosphere at MUN is good too with all the facilities and all. The teaching method and everything is interactive.

What are your views and plans on these topics? It would be great if somebody who already study in MUN could write something about the life in St. John's, im sure everybody woud be interested.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
yeah atush

1) I am pretty much sure you need to show at least 4 month statement.
2) I dont know about the sponsor issue but i know one thing sponsor can be your father and mother. plz ask that from senior member.
3) he is saying right you cannot move your until your get approved because they verify and review after medical call.

Sep 22, 2013
Hello guys,
kudos for this thread.
I have been admitted into the university as well, but I intend deferring the admission till next year. Any idea of the processes involved?

But more importantly, are there part-time jobs in this city or is there any high hope of finding one? Cos it would be un-imaginable not to work for 2years. Yack!

Lastly, the details on proof of funds is still sketchy. Any clear cut view on this?

Thanks everyone.

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cute_guy said:
Pls check before joining this university , the place has no business or jobs to offer
I think you need to study a bit about St. John's, NL. It is one of the best place to live in Canada. Just google it.

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

All who received offer letter from MUN, can you please let me know whether you have received the letter by regular post or by express mail (FedEx or DHL)? Also, how long it takes to reach the letter to you after the decision being made? Please do reply.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Hi armbd
You re saying right st jhon's is the best to live from all aspects.
I got the LOA through regular mail and it was delivered after getting scan copy by mail in 20 days .