+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants landed in SEPTEMBER OCTOBER! PR CARD WAITING TIME

Snoopy09

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
PR card status change to Complete today.. We did our landing Oct 25...Hoping and praying we will receive our pr card soon for we will be travelling first week of january

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Snoopy09 said:
PR card status change to Complete today.. We did our landing Oct 25...Hoping and praying we will receive our pr card soon for we will be travelling first week of january
Congrats.. when did your processing start... I landed on Oct 29 and my processing started on 12th November.

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Freckle said:
Then what sort of queue is there for printing? :'(
Dont know buddy... I am really not happy the way it's progressing... they say some processing time and then they send cards to the applicants landed later.. ours is still in queue for printing.. may be somebody pushed our tray back for printing by mistake ;)

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not happy at all.. I landed on 19th October and haven't received my card yet. Just waiting eagerly for the pr card.

Snoopy09

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
rajsaigal said:
Not happy at all.. I landed on 19th October and haven't received my card yet. Just waiting eagerly for the pr card.
What does tour ECAS shows? Complete or in process?

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajsaigal said:
I landed on October 16th! Don't know when will receive my card and what causes the delay there in the production dept :'(

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine processing started on November 7th. Still shows in process. I have to travel and waiting for the card

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Snoopy09 said:
Processing starts Nov 17
Even other applicant also had his ecas updated today complete status. His processing also started on 17th November.. Dont know when CIC will complete mine as it started processing on 12th Nov.

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi All Friends need your help in my current situation.

I landed on 29th October. My PR card status as updated by CIC call centre is that it is approved and waiting in queue to print and mail. I am employed here in Toronto. Now my problem is I am travelling out of Canada this friday. I have a US B1/B2 visa. Can I travel back to Buffalo Niagra International Airport and then rent a car in Buffalo to drive to Canada with my COPR? I am seeing this as a viable option since I have limited time for my vacation and have to report back to work hence cant wait to apply for travel document in my home country. Will US immigration or Canadian Immigration create any problem..Please let me know your thoughts.. Thanks in advance

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Snoopy09 said:
Got our PR card today.. Thank's God!
Hi which city of Canada do you live? Just checking to see how much time it takes to receive.

Snoopy09

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
md4me said:
Hi which city of Canada do you live? Just checking to see how much time it takes to receive.
Edmonton.. we did our landing at Coutts..If your ECAS shows complete theb for sure before friday you will receive it..

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snoopy09 said:
Got our PR card today.. Thank's God!
Lucky you snoopy, that was fast. Your status changed yesterday and you received your cards today. I am waiting for mine too. The post was really fast too. It only took 1 day in pos from sydney to edmonton. Right?

Snoopy09

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Yeah but i think they send out our pr cards last friday it was just ECAs is late in terms of updating our status.