May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS.

Please update your profile. Our spread sheet is now complete. 100% turn around!

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Any PR cards today??? :eek:

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Freckle said:
Nope still in process as of today morning.

I am really worried now as i am travelling out of country next Friday...Hope to see some miracle happening to get the card before i leave

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
I called CIC call centre again just to hear the same old message that card is under production and has to be printed

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is very unlikely you will receive it until Friday, unless they ship it today or early next week, sorry. I think the best now is to look into travel doc and how to get it in the country you are travelling to.

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, i called cic today and the agent was very rude. He said it could take about 3 months to reply back to the enquiry email that was sent. These ppl dont care. Doesnt give a damn. I really hope we will get our cards soon coz i dont see any signs of them sending out out cards anytime sooner.

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Freckle said:
It is very unlikely you will receive it until Friday, unless they ship it today or early next week, sorry. I think the best now is to look into travel doc and how to get it in the country you are travelling to.
Freckle any idea where the new PR cards are printed. Just trying to calculate the post time if they send it sometime next week before I travel.

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md4me said:
Freckle any idea where the new PR cards are printed. Just trying to calculate the post time if they send it sometime next week before I travel.
I have no idea. My guess is either Ottawa or Syndey. But you can ask someone who already received the card from where it was mailed.

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Freckle said:
I have no idea. My guess is either Ottawa or Syndey. But you can ask someone who already received the card from where it was mailed.
If it's Ottawa then I am hoping even if they send it on Wednesday I can get it on Thursday/Friday here in Toronto..

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md4me said:
If it's Ottawa then I am hoping even if they send it on Wednesday I can get it on Thursday/Friday here in Toronto..
I'd suggest to call Wednesday and Thursday to find the status if it was shipped or not

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Any updates on PR cards?

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called them. It is still in queue to be printed (!!!). The agent told to call back after December 28th (1 month after CIC sent a message regarding my application status to processing centre), if I don't get the card or hear anything from them.

To sum up, almost 2 months since I landed, more than a month it is being in process and being approved. The official processing time - 21 days (!!!). I have no idea when to expect the card.

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Freckle said:
Just called them. It is still in queue to be printed (!!!). The agent told to call back after December 28th (1 month after CIC sent a message regarding my application status to processing centre), if I don't get the card or hear anything from them.

To sum up, almost 2 months since I landed, more than a month it is being in process and being approved. The official processing time - 21 days (!!!). I have no idea when to expect the card.
No words to say... and guess what another applicant who landed on 1st November got his eCAS for PR card updated to complete...

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md4me said:
No words to say... and guess what another applicant who landed on 1st November got his eCAS for PR card updated to complete...
Then what sort of queue is there for printing? :'(