07-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
LANDED..........
HOPE REALLY SOON
junoesque4 said:
hi arjun..did you get any update on status??
no no update on ecas , just pr application complete lol

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajsaigal said:
Hey freckle, did u get ur pr card yet?
Hi rajsaigal,

No, I haven't yet. And ecas shows still in process. I guess it's still in the queue to be printed, and I think they have technical issues with that. Otherwise, why it is taking so long to print it?

I am not expecting to receive it this week either.

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Small update. I landed on October 23rd and didn't receive card yet as well. Travelling in February, should be fine until then..

samzzzz

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-07-2014 (IP)
Med's Request
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2014
Interview........
RPRF: May 15; RCMP: June 02
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
18-10-2014
Still "In Process" from Nov 6th.

travelling out of country on Dec 18. Not sure if it will arrive by then. Trying for urgent processing.

Travel Document is another option. But you have to be out of the country to have it processed!!! Makes no sense. Spoke to VAC in L.A. - they are saying the same thing. Living in Calgary - driving to L.A. is not an attractive choice either - in order to be able to re-enter Canada with COPR.

A grey area - CIC needs to either speed up their processing time for PR Card OR have a plan B in place - for people who really NEED to travel can do so, without headache and wasting so much time. :mad:

ppr2014

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
i called cic just now and they told me that pr cards are getting delayed. i landed on 26 nov, 2014.

My card is not printed yet and they haven't picked up my file yet. for those whose processing time passed 24 days call them they will send an email to sydney.

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, did anyone called cic and asked about why the processing is being late? There is wait at each and every step of this process. So annoyed with all this!

samzzzz

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-07-2014 (IP)
Med's Request
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2014
Interview........
RPRF: May 15; RCMP: June 02
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
18-10-2014
I called CIC today - they are saying as a new applicant for PR Card - I am not eligible for the Urgent Processing option!! But since the processing number of days have already passed - they are sending a message over to the processing centre.
As for travel document, I can either apply at my destination (Outside of Canada!) or wait to travel till my PR Card arrives.
This is simply lame. Jeopardizing people's plans for CIC's internal slack. I'm out of this shit hole once I have my citizenship (2 more years). Not worth it. Also got to experience "Canadian Medical Emergency" first hand last month - had to wait 7 hours before getting any attention - and that too I was bleeding pretty badly. Life is too short for this bullsh*t. Past few years I have been trying to convince my sister to immigrate to Canada - not anymore! :-\ :-X

samzzzz said:
Still "In Process" from Nov 6th.

travelling out of country on Dec 18. Not sure if it will arrive by then. Trying for urgent processing.

Travel Document is another option. But you have to be out of the country to have it processed!!! Makes no sense. Spoke to VAC in L.A. - they are saying the same thing. Living in Calgary - driving to L.A. is not an attractive choice either - in order to be able to re-enter Canada with COPR.

A grey area - CIC needs to either speed up their processing time for PR Card OR have a plan B in place - for people who really NEED to travel can do so, without headache and wasting so much time. :mad:

Jizmilak

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Hi everybody,

I did landing process at a local CIC office yesterday morning.
Would you please let me know how long does it take to effect my ECAS?

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jizmilak said:
Hi everybody,

I did landing process at a local CIC office yesterday morning.
Would you please let me know how long does it take to effect my ECAS?
It took three weeks for me.

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I did call CIC again today. I landed on October 16. It's been 42 days since then and the official processing time posted on the web site is 24 days. The agent said that my card is still in process and since it exceeded the official processing times she sent a message to the processing center which in turn should either contact me if needed or produce the card.

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi All,

I landed on 29th October and my ecas status shows "In Process". They started my processing on 12th November.
When I spoke to CIC agent yesterday, she told me that they have sent the application for production. I dont know how much more time to wait as I have to travel out of country on 12th December :( :( :( :(

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
md4me said:
Hi All,

I landed on 29th October and my ecas status shows "In Process". They started my processing on 12th November.
When I spoke to CIC agent yesterday, she told me that they have sent the application for production. I dont know how much more time to wait as I have to travel out of country on 12th December :( :( :( :(
My advice check how to get the travel document, just in case