+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants landed in SEPTEMBER OCTOBER! PR CARD WAITING TIME

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey yayita, I was wondering what was the status on your ecas when you received your pr card? And how long did it take from in process to get the card?

awilly

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

I have landed on 22nd of Aug 2014 at Calgary International Airport, and still waiting for my PR cards!!!! Below is whole story !!!
Please help me if anyone can !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am resident of calgary and in Canada from last two years, as soon as i got my passports back after stamping i have traveled to US by Air for vacation and came back on 22nd Aug 2014 and did my landing at Calgary international Airport !!! everything went well at airport and then wait started for PR cards. When i have landed processing time was 39 days... But for the whole 39days my PR status did not changed to 'Complete' from Decision Made. when i called CIC they said we cannot tell you anything until and unless 39 days over you have to wait !!!!

OK then i have waited and called them after 39days on 2nd Oct 2014, Then i came to know when i have landed the immigration officer who did my landing did mistake of not mentioning my Landing details before sending my signed COPR copies to CIC. Landing Details Like - Date of landing, FLight number and landing time. Due to this missing information CIC did not processed my PR card application and kept on hold.
This was a completely tragic situation for me !!!!! Because no one informed about this not even CIC ?? as this details are missing we are not processing your PR card application !!!! Means this is completely stupid that upto 39 days i could not do anything and then i came to know this !!!

Ok then after this i have provided all information to them on phone landing date, time and flight number. Then CIC sent manual inquiry to Calgary international airport to confirm my landing information!!! then i received a call from Calgary CBSA saying it was their mistake and they provided necessary information to CIC and they should process my PR cards now !!! Calgary international airport sent information to CIC on 6th Oct 2014 and same thing i have confirmed with CIC on call and they said they got information they need not they will go ahead and process my PR Card Application and it will take normal processing time at that time which was 19 days...!!!

Then after 19 days i did called CIC again asked ab information !!! then they said wait for more two weeks !!! then after two weeks i did called them again !! then they said nothing is happening right now about your PR card application !! we have all your required information but do not know why processing center is not processing your application !!!! Now as per CIC call center guys they sent a message to processing center and waiting for their response !!! and they havae 90 days to respond to this message !!! and before that they cannot sent one more message to them !!! Also there is noooooooooo other way to contact them !!!

I have a scheduled travel to my home country in dec for three weeks and i need my pr cards before that !!! Also its tough for me to apply for Travel document after reaching to my
In the mean time i have applied for urgent processing of PR cards with Travel ticket and required docs but it was refused saying its only for existing PR holders not for new PR holders.
Also i have sent a covering letter, signed COPRs and Travel tickets to CIC case processing center for PR cards in Sydney Nova Scoia !!!

Now when i call CIC they dont have anything to say other than they sent a message to processing center and they have to wait for 90 days for their response !!!

This is completely disturbing for me !!! I dont know what to do and to whom i should approach !!!!
Please help if anyone has any information how to contact PR Processing center !!

Please help guys !!! Please help !!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

awilly !!!!

ukcj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
It is beyond me why your all worrying about a stupid plastic card which changes nothing.....
You all have you PR aswell as I do be happy with that who cares how long it takes for the plastic PR card you have you COPR in the mean time God this forum is just full of worriers nothing will change on your PR just because you don't have a plastic card haha CLOWNS

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey ukcj, dont say anything mean. Doesnt look right. We are adults so act like one. Thanks.

RicenTortilla

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ukcj said:
It is beyond me why your all worrying about a stupid plastic card which changes nothing.....
You all have you PR aswell as I do be happy with that who cares how long it takes for the plastic PR card you have you COPR in the mean time God this forum is just full of worriers nothing will change on your PR just because you don't have a plastic card haha CLOWNS
You do realize that he mentioned that he's travelling home for 3 weeks during December right? Therefore he needs the PR card to re-enter Canada. He can apply for a new visa to enter the country but that would be extra (and unnecessary expenses) and you never know how long will it be before they issue his new visa.

It's ok for those people who are staying in Canada to not have the PR card for the meantime, but for those who are travelling it is a problem.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Actually i checked my CIC 2 weeks ago. And it showed completed and when i clicked it said on details this: We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 19, 2014.
We started processing your application on November 4, 2014.

quote author=rajsaigal link=topic=249027.msg3730806#msg3730806 date=1416277308]
Hey yayita, I was wondering what was the status on your ecas when you received your pr card? And how long did it take from in process to get the card?
[/quote]

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC again today, the agent said that my card is in queue for printing and she said that everything seems to be fine including the picture.

It is in process since November 6th, landed October 16. Ecas still In Process. What does your ecas say rajsaigal? Did you try to call CIC to get status updates?

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freckle said:
I called CIC again today, the agent said that my card is in queue for printing and she said that everything seems to be fine including the picture.

It is in process since November 6th, landed October 16. Ecas still In Process. What does your ecas say rajsaigal? Did you try to call CIC to get status updates?
Hey freckle, I called CIC yesterday and the agent said that everything seems to be fine. Your card will come soon. He didn't mentioned anything about the card being in queue of printing but I assume that is true. Our cards are waiting in a queue to get printed. Hopefully we will get them soon...

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajsaigal said:
Hey freckle, I called CIC yesterday and the agent said that everything seems to be fine. Your card will come soon. He didn't mentioned anything about the card being in queue of printing but I assume that is true. Our cards are waiting in a queue to get printed. Hopefully we will get them soon...
I will update when I will receive mine.

dileep1987

Jul 9, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Hello Everybody,

Just a simple question to you guys who already landed and waiting for PR card. I just got my ppr and sent my passport on Nov 12th. Return tracker is not activated yet but I am not worrying about it for now.

My questions are :

How can we apply for PR card ?

At the time of landing, will it be sent by officers who did our landing process. Or after landing we have to follow the normal PR card application process which is mentioned in website ?