sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
dani007 said:
Hello
Sorryy to change the topic

I have listened that at the time of POE immigration officers ask for all the documents that u have submitted for visa, is it true? As i have a little problem; The bank account through which i showed my statement is no more valid as i have closed my account and transferred the money into a new bank. Now i am wondering what should i do? What if the IO officer confirm my old statement from the specific bank? Should i take both the bank statements with me? :-\ :-\ ::) ::)

Moreover due to some expenses my bank statement is decreased a bit, it was 3.3M PKR before but around 2.5M PKR now.
note: i have already paid my one year tuition fees, and is visible in my student account.
Please helppp
I suggest u to pay ur fees in advance and when VO ask for proof of funds show him that u have paid ur fees in advance thats it, if u have paid ur fees he wont ask for bank statement

dani007

Mar 28, 2014
sharjeel91 said:
I suggest u to pay ur fees in advance and when VO ask for proof of funds show him that u have paid ur fees in advance thats it, if u have paid ur fees he wont ask for bank statement
Thank you
I have already paid my one year fee, r u saying that i should pay the the entire program (2year) fees? What about living expenses won't IO ask about that?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
dani007 said:
Thank you
I have already paid my one year fee, r u saying that i should pay the the entire program (2year) fees? What about living expenses won't IO ask about that?
nope ur good VO will ask u about funds just show him that u have one year fee and ur good

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
dani007 said:
Thank you dear; what were u asked about?
she asked me if u have paid ur fees or not,, so I just showed her the document stating I have paid my fees thats it

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am permanent resident and want to sponsor my brother for his studies.
He is from Pakistan and has got admission at BowValley College in a 4-semester (16-month) Diploma program starting in sept 2014. The college has already sent him the admission letter after accepting his application and submission of first semester fee.
Now for visa application;
What documents he would need from my side to show that I am sponsoring him?
Would study visa a tough call for him?
Do he need to maintain a bank balance etc?
How long it takes to get student visa application processed in Pakistan?
Please share your thoughts and experiences.
Thanks

shafi3859

May 8, 2014
how to show property papers,,,translation and from where i shall get evaluation of my property..

secondly my uncle living in canada is going to sponsor me by affidavit of support ,,, is it ok

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
shafi3859 said:
how to show property papers,,,translation and from where i shall get evaluation of my property..

secondly my uncle living in canada is going to sponsor me by affidavit of support ,,, is it ok
Is he ur legal guardian, if not he cant sponsor u if ur father is alive he should sponsor not ur uncle and he is already living in canada think about it..
if u have property then u should have property papers u are required to send notorized photocopy and any notary public will do the translation too,, usually notary public have some sources to get evaluation but make sure they do it from registered engineer...

Amanullahkhan

Mar 31, 2013
Malakand Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-March-2014
Med's Request
04-April-2014
Passport Req..
14-April-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-April-2014
LANDED..........
soon inshaALLAH
shafi3859 said:

Geologistaman@gmail.com . contact me there i will send you the dummy file

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Hi Layla.bee,

Can you share more detail about the option apply visa via US.

As my understanding, if you have USA visitor visa, you can apply study permit within USA (I20), then apply Canada study permit within USA and we can know visa approval or rejection within one day, is it correct?

Tks, Thang

layla.bee said:
You should apply for US student visa. It is easy to get and you dont have to pay fees in advance. You can pay fees once you come to US. Also, I20 is issued by University and after that the appointment need to made with embassey and you will either granted or rejected visa the same day. It is quick process. You should try

Mazeem

Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would suggest you to add one more column and that is consultant detail. Any fresh member like me will know who is the reliable consultant. AS you know there is so many fake consultants are available in market who chant big slogan on words but they are ZERO in performance.

ome700 said:
Hey Guys!. Please provide these details for sheet updating!!!

1 - University/College
2 - Course & its Level
3 - Intake
4 - Application type (paper or online)
5 - Application Filing date
6 - Medical call
7 - Email ID (If you feel comfortable)

Concordia

Apr 21, 2013
I wanted to know which kind of message appears when someone received VISA approval and send passport to CHC?

this step ahead of passport collection.

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

can anyone elaborate the process please. Have you guys went through any agents of by yourselves?