+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in "ALL GREEN ZONE" awaiting CEREMONY

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
FWIW - on May 25th I sent a webform asking for oath. On the 26th my tracker was updated with oath in progress. However, the timeline date for oath in progress showed a date of May 24th, hah. Doubt the webform did anything but my point is, worth a shot for people waiting.
What's your timeline?

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
My LPP was handled 2 days ago and was updated to completed today. Citizenship Ceremony is the only element now that is not "Completed", it still says "Not Started" and I'm assuming it will take a while longer. So meanwhile, I'm hanging out here :)

Reactions: magsmagsy

harmaine

Star Member
Apr 6, 2023
My LPP was completed on April 4th - ceremony not started! Im assuming my office is Mississauga as the test invite came from there. Anyone else in the same situation?

indicansri

Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Passport Req..
16-03-2014
My application is with the NIagara falls office but they were extremely inefficient in delaying by 4 months emailing me for online interview for some questions related to physical presence whereas regardless of their doubts about 1-2 day trips to the US, I easily qualify as per overall days. I strongly recommend everyone hiring an immigration consultant rather than apply on my own as I did due to the insistence of my wife. I still await the oath date.

dragon1234

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
My application is with the NIagara falls office but they were extremely inefficient in delaying by 4 months emailing me for online interview for some questions related to physical presence whereas regardless of their doubts about 1-2 day trips to the US, I easily qualify as per overall days. I strongly recommend everyone hiring an immigration consultant rather than apply on my own as I did due to the insistence of my wife. I still await the oath date.
Was the interview after LPP completed or before LPP completed?

lcpng

Star Member
Sep 30, 2022
Did you try emailing the Oath scheduling office ?
Yes, I actually just received a response yesterday and they said my family's application is on que for oath ceremony but they can't give exact date. I am bit relieved in anyhow, hoping that we can attend oath anytime.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Yes, I actually just received a response yesterday and they said my family's application is on que for oath ceremony but they can't give exact date. I am bit relieved in anyhow, hoping that we can attend oath anytime.
This is a standard reply I am getting from Ottawa oath office. Waiting since Feb 3rd. Not sure how there queuing works.

• Wow
Reactions: lcpng