+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in "ALL GREEN ZONE" awaiting CEREMONY

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
My husband and I are scheduled for the same meeting (same time, Zoom ID, and the ceremony office). The only thing is, they gave us different seat numbers.

Just wanted to check if we need to connect with two separate devices or if it's cool for both of us to be on the same device.
Enter both seat numbers separated with a comma on one device. (Registration is done by the seat number as you may already aware) Stay on the frame so they can see both of you. I 've seen a family of five on one device during my oath session.

elagoli

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Enter both seat numbers separated with a comma on one device. (Registration is done by the seat number as you may already aware) Stay on the frame so they can see both of you. I 've seen a family of five on one device during my oath session.
Thank p
Thanks for your reply. My seat number is 081. Should I enter the 0 as well? Sorry if my question seems trivial.

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Enter the number as it shows on your invitation. If there's a zero you should have that entered..
Hi Island755,
just a question please:
so, for the ceremony on Zoom at first I have to click on the Zoom link, then insert the password, and only after we can enter the different seats number correct? I can't understand where and when we are allow to enter the seats number.

Tx for your help.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hi Island755,
just a question please:
so, for the ceremony on Zoom at first I have to click on the Zoom link, then insert the password, and only after we can enter the different seats number correct? I can't understand where and when we are allow to enter the seats number.

Tx for your help.
when you click on the link from pdf they sent you, it will automatically take the meeting id/passcode.
You enter your seat numbers where is says - Enter your name.

If you are using zoom client, enter meeting id and passcode and then your seat number instead of name.

If you still not able to figure out, clerk will ask you to change your display name from Name to seat number.

Reactions: island755

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Just a question regarding ghost updates. Is it for sure that the last updated date is modified ~2 days after they’ve made a change/looked at your file?

my LPP was completed may12. ~2 days after would be 14th. I don’t remember checking on Sunday and I directly checked on may16(current last updated date).

trying to understand if someone looked at my file on Monday

sajjarapu

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Finally got the oath email, i called the contact center and looks like their message worked. One more thing i was surprised to know is that my oath is being handled by Calgary !
29th may, 5:30 PM central

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
when you click on the link from pdf they sent you, it will automatically take the meeting id/passcode.
You enter your seat numbers where is says - Enter your name.

If you are using zoom client, enter meeting id and passcode and then your seat number instead of name.

If you still not able to figure out, clerk will ask you to change your display name from Name to seat number.
Thanks for your reply. So first, password and then seat numbers instead the name. Thanks,

kumacy2k6

Jan 31, 2023
I just received my oath invite today! Oath Scheduled for 29th May. Scarborough office.
congratulations ! Have you received your official invitation and instructions from the ircc ? I’m scheduled for oath May 28th but still waiting for the email confirmation /instructions