+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Uae , updates on study permit

Ma2252

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hello,
I applied online via UAE on March 16. Submitted my biometrics on March 17, and did upfront medicals. However, I haven’t heard anything until now. What is your timeline?

Reactions: Aric127

n_142007

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
I applied on Feb 29 (online , UAE)
Already have valid biometric
I did Upfront medical
No update up to now as well

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
I am wondering if there some looking after study visa applications in UAE or not, I have almost the same situation:
Application submitted on 11th March with upfront Medical and biometric completed by 15th March after that, till yet not even a single update from their end.

Reactions: Mjk43891

Raman91

Dec 11, 2019
I am wondering if there some looking after study visa applications in UAE or not, I have almost the same situation:
Application submitted on 11th March with upfront Medical and biometric completed by 15th March after that, till yet not even a single update from their end.
Not even review of eligibility has started?

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
no review of eligibility has not even started yet just background check-in process and biometric completed.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I applied on Feb 24 (online , UAE)
Already have valid biometric
I did Upfront medical
Eligibility review started since 28 Feb

Mjk43891

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
I have the same application timeline and there is not even a single change. Still stuck with background processing. I wonder if they are processing applications applied in UAE or not. Its been more than 4 months now.

Reactions: Aric127

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys, same here

Applied on 12th march
Bio and med was completed in Last application
Not even eligibility review has started
No one has any update in UAE so far

A friend of mine applied on 12th Feb, he's a UAE national, he's yet to receive any update too.

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hi guys, same here

Applied on 12th march
Bio and med was completed in Last application
Not even eligibility review has started
No one has any update in UAE so far

A friend of mine applied on 12th Feb, he's a UAE national, he's yet to receive any update too.
I ordered the GCMS notes on 4 June and nothing has changed since 28 Feb. Still criminality or eligibility review have not started yet. I sent 3 webforms and they replied on 25 June, that they can't give me timeline as they are prioritizing Canadians and Permenant residents.

I wonder how can we raise their attention to start processing UAE applications. It will be too late to receive rejection now after 6 months.

n_142007

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
I s
I ordered the GCMS notes on 4 June and nothing has changed since 28 Feb. Still criminality or eligibility review have not started yet. I sent 3 webforms and they replied on 25 June, that they can't give me timeline as they are prioritizing Canadians and Permenant residents.

I wonder how can we raise their attention to start processing UAE applications. It will be too late to receive rejection now after 6 months.
I tried
I sent webform 40 days ago to highlight that I am travel exempted since my husband is currently working inside Canada (work permit)
I sent to the travel exemption email address as well
But unfortunately I didn’t hear back up to date

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I s

I tried
I sent webform 40 days ago to highlight that I am travel exempted since my husband is currently working inside Canada (work permit)
I sent to the travel exemption email address as well
But unfortunately I didn’t hear back up to date
There is definitely issue with them...I think they replied to me cause I sent with webform attachment (course registration) asking for confirmation before I pay.